Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics 2015 collection release and strain information!

Glad i got some extra Bucks for January thx to the Christmastime double Shift..... i think there are some nice Investments coming ;) Counting the Days over here Mitch countin the Days.....

Cheers guys!

and thanks for proof reading :)

Glad i got some extra Bucks for January thx to the Christmastime double Shift..... i think there are some nice Investments coming ;) Counting the Days over here Mitch countin the Days.....

ditto! !!

I foresee a very busy January for the Mephisto crew...awesome stuff...:Sharing One:

Looks like you've been hard at work Mitch. I am looking forward to some of your Toof Decay. Keep those short fast strains coming.

I agree, the fast strains have stolen my heart too. They're just amazing to watch develop, something new every day!

Yes Please!! I know what I'll be doing at the beginning of 2015! Can't wait for a new batch of amazing choices!! Thanks for all of the hard work Mitch and Mephisto crew!!

:thank:

cheers all!
It's past 3am here, so if there's any spelling mistakes or something to fix, please let me know.

2015 is going to be very busy, and hard! we've just set up our company here in spain so we can pay our taxes and be more like normal sheeple :)
Consequently we've got a list longer than a donkeys tail to get through.

Thanks all for the positive vibes and support as ever!

i've got a decent amount done on the mephisto bx line thread, but I don't have it in me to finish her off just now,

merry new years to all as well.

Fantastic lineup. Can't wait to place an order. I see how this is going, you're always going to have us wanting more all the time!

Happy New Year Mitch and Crew! Thanks again for all of the effort!

Back