Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics 2015 collection release and strain information!

Mitch, when will you be running an F2 batch of Tyrone? Id like to see that documented if/when you do it.

Soon, we'll get one going in the next week.

however we'll reproduce the f1's rather than inbreeding for f2's,
as that will allow us to make autocush and sour crack f5's at the same time.

(I replied to your email last night, but it's sitting in the outbox for some unknown reason)

we also need to make more hbss, 24c and auto blues..

we have the new f1 grow out ready to flower, it's just getting this release out of the way, and then we can get everything else underway.

cheers, mitch

Hey Mitch the new lineup looks amazing. Also happy to see you'll be offering these as singles since that's the only way I buy my seeds and would prefer to buy direct from you guys. Will you be adding some sort of online checkout option to your website?

... and now I must start growing again... thanks a lot Mitch...

My balls are buzzing after reading about your new strains... oh man...I LIKE it!!

You Mephisto guys really rock with your openness here and on Icmag, makes it a a lot easier for me to believe everything your you say about your strain.

Really dogs bollocks mate

Justin

Edit: Say I was getting 10 beans of every one of your new strains and grew them all out, how big variety would each strain show? Out of 10 beans, how many will turn out great if one takes proper care of them? And out of 10 how many will have the same high?

Hope you understand what I am trying to ask. :)

Last edited:
Very nice I can't wait. I added them on my must buy list for my tax return.

Hey Mitch the new lineup looks amazing. Also happy to see you'll be offering these as singles since that's the only way I buy my seeds and would prefer to buy direct from you guys. Will you be adding some sort of online checkout option to your website?

Personally I don't like the idea of single seed places.. I'm sure the people are reputable but we take a lot of care in packaging our seeds and even though they send a bit of the pack.. I may be ocd but it feels like interfering.
the website is taking way longer than we anticipated to go live.. But we are going to meet with an accountant soon who deals with a lot of companies like ours and I think she has the contacts who can implement card payment software, it will happen but I can't put a date on it unfortunately at this time.
cheers!

... and now I must start growing again... thanks a lot Mitch...

My balls are buzzing after reading about your new strains... oh man...I LIKE it!!

You Mephisto guys really rock with your openness here and on Icmag, makes it a a lot easier for me to believe everything your you say about your strain.

Really dogs bollocks mate

Justin

Edit: Say I was getting 10 beans of every one of your new strains and grew them all out, how big variety would each strain show? Out of 10 beans, how many will turn out great if one takes proper care of them? And out of 10 how many will have the same high?

Hope you understand what I am trying to ask. :)

cheers man, well we try to limit variation by selecting plants that are as uniform as possible, but given they are f4's and not heavily inbred there will always be that variation in seed plants. So there will be splits in phenotypes but the aim is for that split to be as minimal as it can be.

Well taken care of, all 10 should perform nicely, it's when much bigger numbers are involved you may encounter a runt or two but that's no doubt a mix of probability and the fact that if you're growing 500 out you may not look after all 500 with the same care.

thanks pal!

Very nice I can't wait. I added them on my must buy list for my tax return.

:) wish you all the best when the time comes!

Mitch any Pre Orders Possible??? Like they do with the Top Notch Videogames to avoid delivery Stress????

Of course if you like, some existing customers have done so already.
and as soon as everything is in order they'll be the first orders sent out.
If people feel like it's burning a hole In their pocket they can, but I prefer where possible to accept payment and send the same or next day, I don't like people having to wait :)

Some more questions mate...

Have you smoke these strains enough to be able to answer what the tolerance build up is like for each strain? And if any of your new strain have a "no ceiling high" meaning the more you smoke the higher you will get and the more complex the high will be?

These 2 things is the thing I miss the most in all Autoflower strains I have smoked... I get a tolerance build up really quick and reach a plateau really fast with auto strains. I get high and feel good after 1 joint and maybe a little higher and feel a little better after 2 but then I just get "stoned" but with some elite photos I get to a new plateau after every joint and that is so frigging great and with little to no tolerance build up even if I smoke the same strain for weeks even months...

Justin

Hey man, buds have been curing in box marked with a skull and crossbones not to smoke since early December.
If you don't nail it down it gets smoked in our house.
I've cheekily been smoking all of them though, I haven't built up a tolerance but I've been mixing all 6. + my tolerance is lower than the other boys. I feel like my face is melting whilst those boys could do an iq test. :)
I'll be able to answer your question more thoroughly in a few weeks.

Back