Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics 2015 collection release and strain information!

Mitch, I noticed you wrote 6 new strains where there are 7 listed.

Toof Decay is top of my list!

Will all your new public releases be tested for THC and CBD content? Looks great!

Yes hope to have all tested soon! cheers

Hey Mitch, can you compare/contrast your 24C and Toof Decay when you get a few minutes, size, speed, yield, high, potency, frost, bag appeal, and overall impression? What are the differences between these varieties that would make someone lean one way or the other when choosing between them?

Thanks

Hi treeman,

well firstly they are different types of indicas, 24c is afghan in heritage.

yield I would say toof decay just has the edge, it's bushier and will form longer colas.

aroma on the 24c is sour funky, vs fruity sweet from toof decay.

they both like to colour up, however it's more common that it's the leaves on toof decay vs. the buds on 24c. We have however only been breeding with the green phenotypes of 24c as the colour came more strongly from the auto parent than the photo parent.

they are both very frosty varieties, 24c has more oily resin and is a better hash plant it's larger fan leaves and petioles develop more resin generally , but with tooth decay when you get to the little bud leaves they are heavily frosted.

Toof decay generally makes denser nugs, but I would say bag appeal on both is equally good, tough call to make that one.

the highs are different, 24c is heavier and more couch bound muchie inducing, whereas toof decay is more uplifting happy and creative for me.

hope that helps!

Last edited:
Can't wait to grow and try this years Autos Mitch,you guys really do have the right idea.

helps a bunch mitch, thanks for the additional info.

Here's your Chem-D pic Mitch, from Tangs latest update....
UBJ3mfE.jpg

Cropped version I like better...
chemd.JPG

Last edited:
Back