Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics 2015 collection release and strain information!

So, if a fool was to be looking to pick up a few of these for collecting reasons, where would I see current stock and info. I have been over to Mephisto Genetics .com but the site I get does not have the 2015 seed collection or a price list shown. Should I just email you guys over at the site?

So, if a fool was to be looking to pick up a few of these for collecting reasons, where would I see current stock and info. I have been over to Mephisto Genetics .com but the site I get does not have the 2015 seed collection or a price list shown. Should I just email you guys over at the site?

Best way to get in contact with Mephisto is through email

All strain information for the 2015's is on the first page of this thread.
however all the strains and info is available on the Seedsman website.

i stopped updating the current website as we've been promised for months that the new site is going live.. I'm told it will
be very soon, but first news of that I'll post here.

cheers!

Oh nice, new site coming? don't get me wrong love the look of your old site but seemed a bit shady to me, when I first found out what mephisto was. And checked out the site.

Hey mitch where are you guys located? If you don't mind my asking you ever do anything state side or in Canada Let me know as I'm currently looking for a job in this industry

Good day. Chuck

Just FYI, they are in the mountains of northeast Spain, in the Catalonia region north of Barcelona, unless I'm mistaken.

RE: Chemdoggin' (Sour Hound) definitely some Pine/PineSol in there :)

Mitch, how about those Limited Cross strain descriptors???? (I know you're a busy guy) ;)

Just FYI, they are in the mountains of northeast Spain, in the Catalonia region north of Barcelona, unless I'm mistaken.

Mitch, how about those Limited Cross strain descriptors???? (I know you're a busy guy) ;)

Gd question I was curious about this as well, being that I ordered two from that list

Oh nice, new site coming? don't get me wrong love the look of your old site but seemed a bit shady to me, when I first found out what mephisto was. And checked out the site.

No offence taken, I'm neither a graphic nor web designer :)
Basically I compiled and threw the last one up using...Serif x5? a few days before spannabis last year, just so people we were chatting to and giving our flyer were able to see something if they checked out the web address printed on it.

I didn't design it with tablets and smartphone browsing in mind, as it wasn't supposed to be permanent, and didn't know if it was possible to make the site adaptable to different displays using that software.
So we actually just wanted the old site replicating and to make it look cleaner and more professional, but with a hint of the old mephisto charm, so a friend who works in that industry offered to do it saying it'd take no time whatsoever..
Then the next thing we knew, he wanted to incorporate a shop and blog and neat techy stuff.. which all sounds great, but we've been waiting since september and still it's not done..

Correct, we are in spain, Our plan is this summer to reproduce all current strains in a quantity large enough to sustain us so in 2016 we can get across to all the expo's in the states and around europe and be visible in the industry. Then if we are back and forth I should just be able to work the projects and not have to worry about production.

I'll get on to descriptions when I can dude, spannabis is in less than three weeks so just trying to get a lot of promotional items together for then.

cheers!

No worries! Just a ping, not a gripe :) Spannabis is about the biggest thing on your side of the pond.

Much more important to focus on that.

So, if I happened to be in Barcelona enjoying some tapas and cured meats, would I be able to visit Mephisto's hallowed grounds? Being a dedicated AFN member and travel agent, I just might make it back to Barcelona this year.

I want to go work there on my next vacation!

Back