Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Autos - Mephisto Genetics: Forgotten Cookies, Gold Glue, White Chem
Greetings my fellow cannabis lovers! Especially big shout to my fellow Meph Heads!
This is going to be a quick one as a couple of the plants are near 60 days and I need to clear out the tent for incoming pre-release 420 Mephistos beans here hopefully today.

The Setup:

Tent:
Melonfarm Grow Tent - 48x24x60

Lights:
Hi-SDard 12 Band Full Spectrum LED/IR/UV 600W
Hydropics Full Spectrum COB 800W
LED 100W 5K (x2)
LED Strips 36W -- Vertical mounted in corners (x3)
**I have a MaceGrow Full Spectrum COB/LED/UV/IR 900W that is currently being replaced. MaceGrow is sending me a new one from the factory. Excellent Customer Service!!! Light has a 1 year warranty. The 1st blew a LED/COB chip.

Light Schedule:
24/0 Light schedule. Yep no breaks.
I have been running a 24 hour schedule for around 8 months now. Mephisto documentation states they can take it, sure enough they seem to thrive. My grows finish early or on-time which is pretty important with a perpetual grow. Very few go long. For Harvest Time, I watch the trichomes for full milky coloring and 10-30% amber. I also have a 40-1000X Zoom EndoCam for those closeup moments.

Fans:
AC Infininty T6 Cloudline Inline Fan with Temperature Probe - Egress *The T6 has a smart controller that can control 2 T6 fans or a T6 and a S6 fan. The smart controller allows you to set temp ranges and alarms. The controller will automatically adjust the speed as needed per the temp sensor. Super efficient and quiet. This fan is going to save me a ton of money over time.
Carbon Filter - 6x12
VivoSun 4" Inline Fan - Ingress

Temps:
69 - 79 F
Since I installed the AC Infinity T6 Cloudline, temps have been pretty solid and stable.

The Mephisto Girls:
Jammy Dodgers - 60 Days
Creme-Tasmo - 58 Days
Dez Nugs - 38 Days
Blue Cush - 35 Days
3BOG x Sour Livers - 32 Days

The Medium:
Roots Organics ROGF
Roots Organics CoCo
Natural Perlite
3 Gallon Airpots - Airpots are the bomb - The Creme-Tasmo is in a 5 Gal Airpot

The Nutes: Multiple Daily Feeds
Real Growers Recharge - 1/4-1/2 tsp per gal (full cycle)
Green Planet MediOne - 4-19 ml per gal depending on stage (full cycle)
Green Planet W-8 - 4 ml per gal during Flower phase
Bud Candy - 8 ml per gal during Flower
Greenleaf Nutrients Bud Explosion - 1 gram per gal during Flower phase
Greenleaf Nutrients Cotton Candy - 1/4 tsp per gal alt feeds with Flower Fuel
Flower Fuel - 1/4 tsp per gal alt feeds with Cotton Candy
Botanicare Compost Tea - 8 ml per gal weekly feed
***Couple of months ago I switched from GreenLeaf Nutrients Mega Crop to Green Planet MediOne and W-8. Much improved terpene profiles for aroma and taste plus bigger and healthier plants for my style of growing. I had good results with Mega Crop but better with Green Planet. Much less leftover residue in my containers after a feeding, the plants seem to be uptaking the nutrients more efficiently and just more good stuff is getting to the plants.

The next post will include pics. The Jammy Dodgers and Creme-Tasmo are both frosty and super sticky.

Happy Tokes,

MrGoat

Greetings my fellow cannabis lovers! Especially big shout to my fellow Meph Heads!
This is going to be a quick one as a couple of the plants are near 60 days and I need to clear out the tent for incoming pre-release 420 Mephistos beans here hopefully today.

The Setup:

Tent:

Lights:
LED 100W 5K (x2)
**I have a MaceGrow Full Spectrum COB/LED/UV/IR 900W that is currently being replaced. MaceGrow is sending me a new one from the factory. Excellent Customer Service!!! Light has a 1 year warranty. The 1st blew a LED/COB chip.

Light Schedule:
I have been running a 24 hour schedule for around 8 months now. Mephisto documentation states they can take it, sure enough they seem to thrive. My grows finish early or on-time which is pretty important with a perpetual grow. Very few go long. For Harvest Time, I watch the trichomes for full milky coloring and 10-30% amber. I also have a 40-1000X Zoom EndoCam for those closeup moments.

Fans:
AC Infininty T6 Cloudline Inline Fan with Temperature Probe - Egress *The T6 has a smart controller that can control 2 T6 fans or a T6 and a S6 fan. The smart controller allows you to set temp ranges and alarms. The controller will automatically adjust the speed as needed per the temp sensor. Super efficient and quiet. This fan is going to save me a ton of money over time.
Carbon Filter - 6x12

Temps:
69 - 79 F
Since I installed the AC Infinity T6 Cloudline, temps have been pretty solid and stable.

The Mephisto Girls:
Jammy Dodgers - 60 Days
Creme-Tasmo - 58 Days
Dez Nugs - 38 Days
Blue Cush - 35 Days

The Medium:
Roots Organics ROGF
Roots Organics CoCo
Natural Perlite

***Couple of months ago I switched from GreenLeaf Nutrients Mega Crop to Green Planet MediOne and W-8. Much improved terpene profiles for aroma and taste plus bigger and healthier plants for my style of growing. I had good results with Mega Crop but better with Green Planet. Much less leftover residue in my containers after a feeding, the plants seem to be uptaking the nutrients more efficiently and just more good stuff is getting to the plants.

The next post will include pics. The Jammy Dodgers and Creme-Tasmo are both frosty and super sticky.

Happy Tokes,

MrGoat
I am surprised you can add all of that stuff and not get burn. Seems like a lot of Additiives, but it says you alternate. Will be following. Peace

The Setup:

Tent:

Lights:
LED 100W 5K (x2)

Light Schedule:

Fans:
Carbon Filter - 6x12

Temps:
69 - 79 F

The Mephisto Girls:
Jammy Dodgers - 60 Days
Creme-Tasmo - 58 Days
Dez Nugs - 38 Days
Blue Cush - 35 Days

The Medium:
Roots Organics ROGF
Roots Organics CoCo
Natural Perlite

Happy Tokes,

MrGoat
Gonna follow along, good luck on the grow.

Jammy Dodgers - 60 days
She was topped 4th, 5th node with a very nice Creamy Strawberry aroma. Sticky and starting into final phase of flower showing some evidence of getting her flush on.
e30e151b112e0e922b45fe27e8f6a205.jpg
8cf1ed0d9262c68997d91c006e79a883.jpg
79e4da3ee79cabde7f58e026cbef3727.jpg
07244c30d7b56870bc6b78134a872a2c.jpg
cc7e033ee68379e400abbed3307d72be.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Creme-Tasmo - 58 days
Stickiest greasiest plant I have grown, shes going to finish early. Trichs are mushrooming and showing some changes to milky. I did not top this girl due to Mephisto notes are the Creme's main cola. Just an absolute frost monster. I can't quite nail down the aroma but very sweet.
7901621e0d1846dc4199a59db6063885.jpg
c9b5e3f4f44c8d28922ce038be717388.jpg
9df56cc5ca3eb8e9862c029929522efa.jpg
faceebfa9a9ab315586d5181c78f7cfa.jpg
2a43a5dc96dc3e28796a8c9587859d60.jpg
1f3c03a8331f624ee4bdac734e4b1180.jpg

Dez Nugs - 38 or so days
Has tbe makings of a really special grow. Sometimes u just have a plant that ticks all the boxes - shape, health, node distribution, etc.
Topped 4th/5th node. Really looking forward to what she becomes. Shes finishing up her stretch.

388b9357f1a59fd1c7f3aacefb247ec5.jpg
6616dc150a2cc88dd37d5e7a78b70c26.jpg
53b4ed8616adad2c32ec11213d7adfe5.jpg
315693146e8992ba35f18d6019cb4d77.jpg

I will post some pics later for the Blue Cush and 3BOG x Sour Livers cross. The youngsters are over running the adults. Its crowded, the blue cush and 3BOGxSourLiver were supposed to be smaller, both are still in stretch at about 58 cm.
c1b83755f8482a424cdd586642f1fe11.jpg

I am surprised you can add all of that stuff and not get burn. Seems like a lot of Additiives, but it says you alternate. Will be following. Peace
I can understand that. I have working with this mix for a while. I had more burn when I was using MegaCrop, non with Green Planet. Green Planet breaks down better. There is a big difference in the amount of leftover residue in feed containers btw the 2 products. PPM wise I usually end up btw 900-1050 and adjust my pH to 6.2
The PPM value is after adjusted to approximately 6.2.
Note in the pics, absolutely no burns.[emoji106][emoji41]
Thanks for checking in!

Gonna follow along, good luck on the grow.
Much appreciated, hopefully I can provide a little entertainment for all. We all might learn something along the way too.

Back