MrGoat

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Autos - Mephisto Genetics: Forgotten Cookies, Gold Glue, White Chem
MrGoat's 2nd Indoor Grow Journal
Greetings AFN::smoking:and welcome!
Back for another great learning experience! I very much appreciated the great help and support on first indoor grow that I just finished up this past weekend. I learned my lesson on trying to grow 6 plants in a 4x2x5 tent, so this time I am starting off with 4.
On to the good stuff - Strainage:
Plants are at day 15:
Cream Of The Crop - PsychoFruit (x2)
Barneys Farm - Pineapple Express (x1)
Pyramid Seeds - Super Hash Plant (x1)

Lighting:
Hyropics COB 800W (x1)
Hi-SDard Full Spectrum LED 600W (x1)
5K LED (100 Watt equivalent) Bulbs (x3)
LED 12 Watt light bar (x3) - (vertically mounted [lower] in 3 corners of tent)
Kingsbo UFO LED 50W

Tent:
MelonFarm 48x24x60"

Inline Fan:
Vivosun 4" 220 Inline Fan with 4" Carbon Filter

Fans - portable:
4" fan (x1)
6" fan (x1)

Pots and Medium:
2 Gallon Felt pots (x4)
60% Coconut Coir
40% Mushroom Compost
10% Perlite

All 4 have the above mix with the exception of **PsychoFruit [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] -- 2/3 way down in the 2 gallon pot is a layer of Mushroom Compost, with Mega Crop and Guano mixed in.

Nutrients:
Greenleaf Nutrients - Mega Crop
- Current 2.5 grams per gallon * I will eventually work up to about 5.5 grams per gallon. On my first grow, I used up to 6 grams/gal but backed off after a couple feedings at the rate.
Greenleaf Nutrients - Sweet Candy - *(flower only) 1/4 - 3/4 tsp per gallon
Recharge - Current 1/2 tsp per gallon - **mix with Mega Crop **I will use Recharge thru entire grow
Canna Rhiztonic - Current 8 ml per gallon - ** mix with Mega Crop
Cal/Mag - Start this week at 2.5 ml per gallon (separate feed - cal/mag can screw your ph when mixed with others) Will build to 3.5 ml/gal, With Autos, I do not want to push any higher but will avoid the dreaded "Day 60 Cal/Mag" issue that so many Auto growers run into
Compost Tea - Will start feeding this week at 3 ml per gallon
* I will occasionally mix in a little Grow Big in the Veg stage and Flower Fuel in the Flower stage as well.
So roll one up, fill up that bowl or load your dry vape, spark it up, hop on for better or worse.
Tagging a few, if I left you off, well I'm stoned :chimp: and blame it on an impetuous youth:
@Dabber
@Boradan
@Nosias
@Nuglet
@Need4Weed
@CaNNaDON420
@Dubious143
@Engineered Grower
@Dynodave

It's a full moon, I have jars of excellent bud from Grow [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and a bottle of most excellent HerraDura Tequila. Time to make a burnt offering to the Dark God of Murphy's Law to get this grow started right! The Girlz pictured below

MrGoat

Attachments

• 4_p_03022018.jpg
    4_p_03022018.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 131
Back