Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Steel City Blues & Sour Crack [NuteBurn]

NuteBurn

Alpaca 'nother one...
Reaction score
Website
www.growweedeasy.com
Straight out of the frying pan and into the fire!!

This time i'm running Mephisto beans after watching the likes of GBD and Marga grow some beauties out recently. Hats off to you guys, you really bring the best out in these awesome strains.

We have 2 x Sour Crack and 1 x Steel City Blues (Auto Blues).

My set up for this grow is as follows:

Plagron Light Mix
Root Pouches

AN Sensi Grow/Bloom
Big Bud
Voodoo Juice
B52
Overdrive
Molasses

Secret Jardin DS60 tent with Black Orchid extraction via carbon scrubber and 2 x clip-on fans inside. I'm also going to be running an active intake on this grow all being well.

Lights are gonna be my trusty Apollo 4 and Apollo 6 units from Cidly, using custom spectrums.

Sour Crack taking a dip
hudC6WS.jpg

Steel City Blues doing a few lengths
0denlRe.jpg

Really looking forward to this grow! Back with another update when these beans wake up.

Peace
NB

Nice man! Good luck :)

Nice choices bro, I'll be watching this "Munch..munch..munch Lots of people growing Mephisto gear now, got one going myself :smoke:

Nice man! Good luck :)

Cheers mate! Sat here with my Mephisto tshirt on and everything!!

Nice choices bro, I'll be watching this "Munch..munch..munch Lots of people growing Mephisto gear now, got one going myself :smoke:

Good to have you along mate, Mephisto strains really do look fantastic, and the Auto Blues is one i'm really interested in growing out to see how many of the awesome traits from the photoperiod version have carried across.

Peace
NB

Nice one defo 2 Top Strains to go with. Good Luck im subbed to this Ride....

Subbed up NuteBurn, Good luck!

Back