Mephisto Genetics Chem City Blues, Cobs & A Hippy :)

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything
Hello fellow stoners! :biggrin: :d5: :bighug: :vibe: :welcome:

I am Hippy and this is my thread for my @mephisto Chem City Blues grow :headbang: :hookah: :woohoo:

I am just an old hippy who prefers things to be simple and old school, except my lights (see below). I am doing this because I want to grow my own weed without having to deal with anyone else (deal, get it!!), without lining anyone else's pocket and without having to mix with tracksuit wearing youngsters from Da Hood :crying:

This is effectively my 3rd grow as I have so far grown 2 lots of 4 plants. First attempt was poop. Second attempt (on-going) has been much better and consists of Sour Crack (harvested), Toofless Alien (part harvested), Sour Bubblin Crack (day 47) and Sour Stomper (day 38).

Sour Crack is a sleep-inducing indica dankberry, and Alien (little bit just dried) is proving to be a lovely hybrid smoke :smoking:

For my 3rd grow I will be doing a Mephisto Chem City Blues and my set-up is as follows (ignore any f*ck ups - I'm smoking a mahoosive Toofless Alien joint and it's playing havoc with my typing and general operating skills) :pimp: :smoker1:

3 x 3 foot tent with door and flaps always open - especially designed to attract cat hairs, you'll see.

DIY COB light with 4 x Citizen CLU048 1212 3500k CRi90 cobs. 200w with one 50w cob per plant centred directly above the plant. Cobs are at the top of the tent which is about 40-42 inches from seedlings as they pop. I leave the cobs where they are and let the plants grow up to whatever height they fancy. No reflectors or anything on the cobs so it's kind of "global" lighting with nothing in shadow. Passively cooled. Wonderful source of heat for source of cat hairs (see above).

20/4 light schedule.

15L air pot with Biobizz Lightmix. 15% or so added perlite.

2 foot tube heater below the two younger plant's tray to keep temps up at night. 68-70 degrees at night, 76-80 during lights on. Generally around 50% humidity.

9 inch fan blowing around at pot level. 6 inch fan at canopy level bouncing off the tent wall.

Total tent power draw approx. 280w - minimal environmental impact is my thing along with consuming much weedy goodness :vibes:

Nutes will be Advanced Nutrients PH perfect line: micro, grow, bloom, b52, voodoo juice, big bud, overdrive and carboload. For the next seed in a week or so I will be switching to Biotabs organic growing :biggrin:

Today is DAY 1 for the Chem City Blues baby as she has just shown herself for the first time

:bighug: :biggrin: :vibe: :pighug:

Thanks for looking in and please pull up a comfy chair before all the Danish get here and nick them :crying: :vibe: :bighug:

Photos to follow from phone.....

e7cb7b62edee1ff0dd07a69f01468c37.jpg

Day 1 for CCB

1e18dfe0a9cf85cb7ea3a404abcb1844.jpg

The lovely COBS [emoji3]

5b8b860883453a4c09538aed29fc3a9a.jpg

The whole Mephisto tent including weird looking half-chopped Toofless Alien (front), super cropped Sour Stomper (back right) and Sour Bubblin Crack (back left)

deb0ed142cfda4a173ea1fb5e80a16c7.jpg

The power of the cobs. Toofless Alien buddage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To get the good vibes and positivity going for the new CCB baby lets fire up a Tooless Alien and Sour Crack bubble hash joint and get the classic british Missions warmed up and give her some soothing sounds and positive lyrics :biggrin: :hookah: :vibe: :welcome:

For my 3rd grow I will be doing a Mephisto Chem City Blues and my set-up is as follows (ignore any f*ck ups - I'm smoking a mahoosive Toofless Alien joint and it's playing havoc with my typing and general operating skills) :pimp: :smoker1:

3 x 3 foot tent with door and flaps always open - especially designed to attract cat hairs, you'll see.

I was just cleaning cat hair and thought of you, and here you are with another awesome mephisto cob grow :d5:

gonna have to join this party. And damn that toofless looks nice!

I was just cleaning cat hair and thought of you, and here you are with another awesome mephisto cob grow :d5:

gonna have to join this party. And damn that toofless looks nice!

LOL! :crying:

Welcome Brother Nuggets - grab a chair and I'll load the glass bubbler with some TA for you sir and thanks for the compliment :d5: :hookah:

Back