Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Germ-tech, a quick guide!

was almost giggling at the rigmarole of this and that (instead of just planting straight to soil) until i saw the last pic - now that is cool! :D

The seeds being germed are:
Gg4 X grape crinkle
Chem4d X chemdogging
Yeti og X 3 Bears og

As they say.. All good things. :D

Yep it's just about finding that goldilocks place to put them, the more consistent the better.
Can't wait to try all of these gg4 x grape crinkle a stoners dream come true [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Just to show we use this method every few weeks,

On Monday evening near midnight I put 66 sour stomper seeds in to germinate - moistened in the toilet roll inside the DVD, I then forgot to wrap in a t-shirt and went to bed.

Tuesday afternoon I took to the farm and in the tent it went.

Earlier today - Friday afternoon
I potted 60 of the 66 - 90% + germ rate

I left the 6 that still hadn't popped and I'll check on Monday to see if they did anything.

IMG_7053.JPG
IMG_7055.JPG
IMG_7056.JPG

Cheers :D

Hey guys,

Just to show we use this method every few weeks,

On Monday evening near midnight I put 66 sour stomper seeds in to germinate - moistened in the toilet roll inside the DVD, I then forgot to wrap in a t-shirt and went to bed.

Tuesday afternoon I took to the farm and in the tent it went.

Earlier today - Friday afternoon
I potted 60 of the 66 - 90% + germ rate

I left the 6 that still hadn't popped and I'll check on Monday to see if they did anything.

View attachment 725794 View attachment 725795 View attachment 725796

Cheers :D
Nice!

Forgot to post after the fact, but the final
6 sour stomper did indeed pop when I returned several days later : which meant on an eventual 100% from 66 :D

IMG_7101.JPG

Earlier this week, Monday evenin' I did 60 of each of 3bog and sour livers -
Only needing to pot 50 total of each and this was done Thursday morning -
100% on both strains.

The three bog were faster out of the gate, but could have just been down to positioning,

IMG_7325.JPG
IMG_7326.JPG
IMG_7327.JPG
IMG_7328.JPG

Cheers!

Earlier this week, Monday evenin' I did 60 of each of 3bog and sour livers -
Only needing to pot 50 total of each and this was done Thursday morning -
100% on both strains.

The three bog were faster out of the gate, but could have just been down to positioning,

View attachment 733677 View attachment 733678 View attachment 733679 View attachment 733680

Cheers!

This is why I just cannot explain what happened on my last run. It is baffling to me for sure, I must have done something I am not thinkin of lol. But

the new run is going great. All of them are happy and healthy. Thanks again for everything you do, you are one of the coolest people ever and I

would not be able to do what I am doing without you guys. On a side note, I CAN'T wait for yall to release regular seeds! Although I will not have to

spend near as much on seeds any more lol. But here is the thing, you guys keep breeding the best of the best and know what you are doing so who

are we kidding I will always still buy beans from you guys and no one else :)

Back