Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - June 13th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
-The USA store opens - Monday, June 13th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

This week's opening features a fresh restock on Fugue State. A Mephisto Twist on a modern classic. Amnesia is a strain that's been held in very high regard for a long time, and with good reason too! Great growth, high yielding, a strong effect, which equals a high-grade head stash with commercial applications. She has a lot of positives, to say the least. Although nearly everyone offers an amnesia or amnesia haze in their lineup, take a look at ours :)

We're really stoked with the growth pattern and standout quality of Fugue State, our Walter White has added another level of resin to an already frost-ridden specimen! For the sativa heads that want to get up to some daytime mischief, this strain is the ticket. But also, buyer beware, don't overindulge as she will put you on your ass. Enjoy!

Strain List

• Fugue State
  • Samsquanch OG
  • Forum Stomper
  • Creme De La Chem
  • 3 Bears OG
-June Freebies

• Forum Stomper x Pink Panama
  • Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama
  • Sour Livers x Livers bx
  • Skywalker x Forum Stomper
  • (Double Grape x Creme De La Chem) x Mango Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday, June 13th @ 12 PM GMT

This week's featured strain is Ghost Toof. Ghost Toof is a strain that is going to resonate loudly with both the old school and new school Meph_Heads out there; first appearing during the very first Illuminauto drop way back in 2015 as Illuminauto #7 – Toof Decay x Fantasmo Express before being reworked and the parentage switched for the Illuminauto drop of 2018 where she became Illuminauto #39 – Ghost Toof. Ghost Toof was one of the sleeper hits of the 2018 Illuminauto drop; it didn’t have the fancy new credentials of its more expensive cousins in the Artisanal lineup, especially as that’s the year we added the ever-popular Strawberry Nuggets, and the newer Meph_Heads at the time might’ve passed over it because of that. But those old school Meph_Heads who, just like the elephants of Jungle Book never forget, knew how much potential this strain had. Fast forward a few weeks, then a few months and those wily old veterans are starting to post their Ghost Toof grows, and we are bombarded with emails and DMs asking for us to bring the strain back, with one user even attempting to start a petition to bring it back! Well, here she is, back as a permanent addition to the catalogue and the first of our third wave of Reserva strains!

Strain List

• Ghost Toof
  • Sour Stomper
  • Skywalker
  • Northern Cheese Haze
  • 3 Bears OG
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The Canada store opens - Monday, June 13th @ 12 PM EST

This week's featured strain is Double Smile. A cross of two Mephisto flagship strains, but from different ends of the spectrum. Double Grape is a mild Indica known for her insane frost coverage and oily buds. Mango Smile is a standout from our haze and sativa projects and she has quickly cemented herself as a favorite amongst Meph Heads. Mango Smile is tall and lengthy girl with dense buds and rich citrus terps.

This strain is a battle of citrus and grape flavors; small and compact vs tall and leggy. A little bit of Yin and Yang if you will. We cannot wait to see how these two come together in this very special Illuminauto cross.

Strain List

• #52 - Double Smile
  • Samquanch
  • Forum Stomper
  • Creme De La Chem

I'll be in for this one. Last few weeks with no new stuff has me beyond ready for some Fugue State tomorrow!

I set a reminder on my phone for 30 minutes before the drop to make sure I was able to make it... and in that 30 minutes totally spaced out. Twenty minutes after the drop started I remembered, and was still able to pick up some Fugue State! It was effortless, and as shopping goes an excellent experience.

Mephisto's website has come a LONG way.
:woohoo1::thumbsup::d5:

I did something similar! LOL I didn't set alarm this go and spaced out until about 30 past. I wanted some stickers but I couldn't get any buttons to show under the merch. Tried on phone and still no add button so I just took my Fugue State and headed for the door!

Back