Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Mountain Meds 2.0: Auto Cush, Sour Crack x Chemdogging, Auto Blues, Tyrone Special, Chem Ci

Back in a big way!

Hello again, AFNers! I was going to hold off until Mephisto's 2015 drop before starting anything up but I just couldn't resist! I've gone ahead and potted up one each of the following:

Auto Cush
Sour Crack x Chemdogging
Auto Blues
Tyrone Special
Chem City Blues (third time's the charm)

These will be grown in my super soil mix under led. Not much to see yet.

Day 1

Mp62dkT.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing how these ladies do. I've only completed grows with Tyrone and Auto Blues before and did not get to partake in the Tyrone, so this grow will be a real treat. Also, I'm all sorted for when the new Mephisto gear drops and will be making my return to DWC then. The plan is to compare and contrast the same strain for yield, potency, flavor, etc between DWC and super soil. I can't wait! Cheers!

Subbed! (Gosh another grow to keep an eye on! :)) :woohoo:

Peace and Love :peace:

MB.

Thanks for stopping in, gentlemen! I've put a Chemdogging and Sour Bubbly in wet paper towels to germinate too. Everyone else's Chemdogging look fantastic and my last Sour Bubbly really showed a lot of potential so I wanted to run them both here too.

Cheers!

Thanks for stopping in, gentlemen! I've put a Chemdogging and Sour Bubbly in wet paper towels to germinate too. Everyone else's Chemdogging look fantastic and my last Sour Bubbly really showed a lot of potential so I wanted to run them both here too.

Cheers!
Yes, I'm loving my chemdogging so far. Looking forward to seeing yours.

A Mephisto grow by Gbd what's not to like :D
Have a great grow Gbd I'm subbed.
Only one more post to make it to 1000 posts :D Congrats in advance

A Mephisto grow by Gbd what's not to like :D
Have a great grow Gbd I'm subbed.
Only one more post to make it to 1000 posts :D Congrats in advance

Thanks, Arty! Glad to have you aboard! Hopefully these will turn out as well as, or better than my last ones!

I decided to try to some lst this go round, so I bent the ladies over last night. Hopefully this will help maximize my space and allow for better light coverage overall. I've never done this before so please chime in with any tips or tricks. Here they are last night after being bent down, day 11.

Auto Blues
1M3GXTg.jpg

Tyrone Special
GLA0ZaZ.jpg

Chem City Blues
YdeFoS5.jpg

Auto Cush
Jchu3EZ.jpg

Sour Crack x Chemdogging
880YOW6.jpg

I managed to only break one stem during the training, but I'm hopeful for her recovery. I'm keeping my lights at their standard veg height now and will be gradually lowering them as the plants grow. My thinking is that this will simulate the way they grow up into the light naturally. Wish me luck.

Also, Sour Bubbly day 2

gN5MP5b.jpg

Last edited:
lookin good gbd.. Kind of nerve racking bending them, uh?

Back