Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Mountain Meds 2.0: Auto Cush, Sour Crack x Chemdogging, Auto Blues, Tyrone Special, Chem Ci

gbd

Son of the Sun.
Reaction score
Hello again, AFNers! I was going to hold off until Mephisto's 2015 drop before starting anything up but I just couldn't resist! I've gone ahead and potted up one each of the following:

Auto Cush
Sour Crack x Chemdogging
Auto Blues
Tyrone Special
Chem City Blues (third time's the charm)

These will be grown in my super soil mix under led. Not much to see yet.

Day 1

Mp62dkT.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing how these ladies do. I've only completed grows with Tyrone and Auto Blues before and did not get to partake in the Tyrone, so this grow will be a real treat. Also, I'm all sorted for when the new Mephisto gear drops and will be making my return to DWC then. The plan is to compare and contrast the same strain for yield, potency, flavor, etc between DWC and super soil. I can't wait! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
What lights you using? That is a lot of super soil!!! Good luck. Planted direct to soil, or did you crack the seeds prior to planting?

Welcome back to the fray! :)

The man with the magic touch on mephisto genetics is going big with super soil I subbed for sure.

What lights you using? That is a lot of super soil!!! Good luck. Planted direct to soil, or did you crack the seeds prior to planting?

Hey treeman, I soaked them for 12 hours then put them in moist paper towels inside of a ziplock bag for germination. I put the germs into root riot plugs and put the plugs in the soil, then covered with 1 liter bottles to help out humidity. I'm using Bysen SP315w panels for my lights. I sure wish I could get my hands on some Grow Northerns though.

Welcome back to the fray! :)

Thanks, Trap! I hope you're staying warm out there! The Olsen twins are looking lovely!

The man with the magic touch on mephisto genetics is going big with super soil I subbed for sure.

You're too kind. Welcome aboard, Prez!

Good to see you back at it bro :thumbs: I'll be tagging along for this one.
:Sharing One:

FYI, got a Tyrone going myself now too :smoke:

Good to see you back at it bro :thumbs: I'll be tagging along for this one.
:Sharing One:

FYI, got a Tyrone going myself now too :smoke:

She's looking good too!!! I can't help but wonder if she would be less compact under non-LED lighting? Yours, Trappers, and my own have all been very squat at the beginning. What light cycle are you using? Good to be back and glad to have you!

Looking forward to it brother...:Sharing One:

She's looking good too!!! I can't help but wonder if she would be less compact under non-LED lighting? Yours, Trappers, and my own have all been very squat at the beginning. What light cycle are you using? Good to be back and glad to have you!

Thanks man, mines been on 20/4 light cycle with LED at 30"... I think it's more likely just genetic than LED related since my other strains have stretched more under same conditions.

Back