Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Mountain Meds 2.0: Auto Cush, Sour Crack x Chemdogging, Auto Blues, Tyrone Special, Chem Ci

Good karma your way bro. I wont comment on your family or anything like that cause its not my place but i do know how you feel. Sometimes you cant grow without a few family members knowing and u just have to put your trust into them. Everyone is different though so some of them will never say a word even when they are mad, and some will use it against you or threaten to call the cops when there is problems but i guess thats just part of the grow game and learning whos trustworthy enough and who isnt. Glad you still got some stuff going and have big plans for the future though man good luck and be safe bro :karma Cloud:

Yeah, I'm not trying to preach or anything either...it just pisses me off.

Good karma your way bro. I wont comment on your family or anything like that cause its not my place but i do know how you feel. Sometimes you cant grow without a few family members knowing and u just have to put your trust into them. Everyone is different though so some of them will never say a word even when they are mad, and some will use it against you or threaten to call the cops when there is problems but i guess thats just part of the grow game and learning whos trustworthy enough and who isnt. Glad you still got some stuff going and have big plans for the future though man good luck and be safe bro :karma Cloud:

Thanks, fweedom. The learning and life lesson experience never ends.

Ultimately it doesn't matter..His life is what it is (Choices in women highlighting the problem with his choice-making ability) and your life is what it is...
Any comparisons he's making only amount to excuses. Fine, so what's he gonna do about it? Other's fortune or misfortune have nothing to do with
where his life is. Did you physically steal opportunities from him? Did you force him to date skanks? Thought not. He makes his own choices and has
no one to blame for his lot in life other than himself. And you make your's as well. It is unfortunate to look up to someone for so long only to have
the view and perspective change so dramatically.

Very unfortunate.

I feel for you gbd.
You love who you love.
When you can't trust them it hurts.
Good Luck on going legit.

Thanks, Grey Bear. I've dwelled on this for the past 48 hours, now it's back to thinking about the future's possibilities.
This news blows gbd.. Gutted for you bro :cuss:

Hopefully these new new ventures take off for you:Sharing One:

Thank you, brother Kush. If they do I'm sure I'll manage to let everyone here know.

Cheers all.

"AFN smoke out"

Sorry for your troubles, hope everything will turn well... :hug:

That's an awesome silver lining dude, how cool it would be to have a 'grow resume' you can show off to people and they employ you!
you're in a great place if that's the case..!

That's an awesome silver lining dude, how cool it would be to have a 'grow resume' you can show off to people and they employ you!
you're in a great place if that's the case..!

Silver lining, indeed! The reason I started to document my grows was to put together a picture resume and it's worked like a charm! I've helped consult with three different up and comers and two have asked if I'd work for them. I'd still like to try to get a license myself but only a small number are going to be handed out and I don't have any political connections. The more people I work with before the licenses are handed out, the higher likelihood of me getting in with someone that does receive a license, so I'm going to different industry and legislative hearings, meeting as many people as I can. My business card has a bud shot of Tyrone Special on the front next to my name and phone number, every one loves it! Keep me in your thoughts and all the best!

Cheers!

Back