Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Teaser

:pop:Thanks for stopping by Stan.

Welcome back, Stan!

I know I bitched about an order in the customer service thread, and those things inevitably happen, but I'm genuinely glad to see you guys back and making solid changes to the website and from what I hear strain guide as well! Cheers and I can't wait to see what's in store. Literally!

Cranky crowd. I guess after all the bumps in the road historically, folks just aren't up for being 'teased'? I'll take it for what it is, thanks for letting us know that you're working to make things better.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing your practical and functional improvements in your website, and the updates to your strain guide. I look forward to seeing what's next. I think with each improvement people will become less cranky, although some people you will just never please.

Thanks for showing up @stan_mephisto , glad to have you back!

I saw Double Grape and 3 Bear... Something in there I think :weed:

While we wait... Here's one of your Port & Stilton :smoking:

20210810_111110.jpg

I noticed today when I made my daily trek to the site to see if there is update that there has been a redesign. So hopefully that will mean we are on track for the new team to have trial by fire with Monday sale. The Limited line is primed and ready lol

Back