Gnome Automatics Methane freebies from MultiVerseBeans

to add to what jezbong said, from reddit so take it for what it's worth:
  • Lineage: Black Label Cookies (Green Pheno) x Coal Miner's Daughter.
  • "all gnome told us is "a cookies i was finally able to get gassy" x CMD" - MultiverseBeans customer service
  • 70-80 days. Fuel, berries, and Pine are the dominant terp expressions.

I ran one of these in DWC, pretty mixed results. Was trying new nutrient mixture and had some "out of whack" time in flower. In Veg the plant grew super well, big time hydra with a lot of heads. Buds came out super airy. I didnt expect much, treated it like basically a loss, but did a rough trim and threw the best lookin buds in a QP grove bag.

Have tried twice in the volcano, super dig the results! Nice unique buzz, but super super unique flavor I have a hard time explaining. It's kinda gassy kinda berry, but not like regular gas or regular berry. It's almost "artificial" or "sciency", but not like cleaner or chem tastes in any way. It's almost like a weird Fresca, if you're familiar with the soda, but not citrusy. Methane is a pretty good name, because its GAS not fuel.

If you've got any freebies, I absolutely suggest popping and trying your hand. This was the first time I grew something that I can confidently say tastes absolutely like nothing I've ever tasted....and I've been a daggon pothead basically my whole life. Thanks to Gnome for makin the seeds, Multiverse for givin em to me, and AFN for showin me the ropes on growin!

I ran one of these in DWC, pretty mixed results. Was trying new nutrient mixture and had some "out of whack" time in flower. In Veg the plant grew super well, big time hydra with a lot of heads. Buds came out super airy. I didnt expect much, treated it like basically a loss, but did a rough trim and threw the best lookin buds in a QP grove bag.

Have tried twice in the volcano, super dig the results! Nice unique buzz, but super super unique flavor I have a hard time explaining. It's kinda gassy kinda berry, but not like regular gas or regular berry. It's almost "artificial" or "sciency", but not like cleaner or chem tastes in any way. It's almost like a weird Fresca, if you're familiar with the soda, but not citrusy. Methane is a pretty good name, because its GAS not fuel.

If you've got any freebies, I absolutely suggest popping and trying your hand. This was the first time I grew something that I can confidently say tastes absolutely like nothing I've ever tasted....and I've been a daggon pothead basically my whole life. Thanks to Gnome for makin the seeds, Multiverse for givin em to me, and AFN for showin me the ropes on growin!
i remember i seen that taproot on your video i was like DAAAMN

yeah I was super bummed the buds didnt turn out voluptuos after seeing that baby rock in veg! but its all a learning experience and the taste is super fresh and interesting.

homegrow rocks super duper hard! I'm on pause right now while we've got some construction going on at the house but can't wait to pop some more daggon seeds! I think I'm gonna do a DWC tent and a soil tent.

Back