Seed Stockers Minime's wedding glue solo cup challenge

Week 7/8
So had a big rearrange in the grow tent so gonna figure something out to get the solo cups higher
But here we go,
20211226_212106.jpg

Hopefully I the marshydro will do it's thing now only thing is I'm going to run my lights at 12/12 now so the photo plant ( gifted as auto so can't moan )
Can go into flower but Hay you just got to roll with it some times
20211226_212111.jpg
20211226_212115.jpg

Anyways happy growing everyone

So had a big rearrange in the grow tent so gonna figure something out to get the solo cups higher
But here we go,
View attachment 1401254
Hopefully I the marshydro will do it's thing now only thing is I'm going to run my lights at 12/12 now so the photo plant ( gifted as auto so can't moan )
Can go into flower but Hay you just got to roll with it some times View attachment 1401255View attachment 1401256
Anyways happy growing everyone
Looking good hon!! Did you just switch them to under a MarsHydro from something else? I am doing that in a few days from a T5 to a MarsHydro TSW2000 and always so nervous when I do. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Yea they was under a blurple light but now under the marshydro ts1000
That TS-1000 is a great light. Have it myself and must say haven't regretted it for one moment!!
If your coming from a less powerful light start at 50% and dial it up day by day :thumbsup:

That TS-1000 is a great light. Have it myself and must say haven't regretted it for one moment!!
If your coming from a less powerful light start at 50% and dial it up day by day :thumbsup:
Cheers buddy great advice,
I can't fault marshydro leds the always give a good yield

OK so I keep moving these girls about in there tent hopefully they will start being happy, you can see them in the left corner View attachment 1402943
Looking great hon!! I put my Diva back in the big girls tent under the MarsHydro 2000....I just turned down the PDF on her so that she doesnt pull a hissy fit on me and FLOP over again. :rofl: She throws instant temper tantrums when she doesnt like something...but she HAS to be in the big girls tent.......Mom says so.

Looking great hon!! I put my Diva back in the big girls tent under the MarsHydro 2000....I just turned down the PDF on her so that she doesnt pull a hissy fit on me and FLOP over again. :rofl: She throws instant temper tantrums when she doesnt like something...but she HAS to be in the big girls tent.......Mom says so.
Haha mum says so love that
Yeah they don't like the change do they I have just been moving them around the tent till they seem happy thank for popping in

Back