Seed Stockers Kindbud tries solos again Wedding Glue Auto

Off to a great start I’ll be following along love some solo’s and really like your stand for them :headbang::worship: Curious maybe I missed it speed reading but why the multiple cups? I think there is 4 cups per plant now? can’t figure that out and always looking for ways to improve:d5::pop:
@Lil Dab , for function only… the initial cup with plant is obvious… the two outer Pepsi cups are for light blocking only. I was going to mount them in the stand as is but discovered I cut those holes to fit the blue solo… which is slightly wider on the top than a regular solo. So the outer is for fitment, then two light blockers (one not necessary now) and inner pot. @leaff , the stand is a common microphone stand and platform is a blade from a dead ceiling fan to be replaced in the spring. I just cut it down to fit my needs. Thought about making another crossbar so it could hold 4 cups

@Lil Dab , for function only… the initial cup with plant is obvious… the two outer Pepsi cups are for light blocking only. I was going to mount them in the stand as is but discovered I cut those holes to fit the blue solo… which is slightly wider on the top than a regular solo. So the outer is for fitment, then two light blockers (one not necessary now) and inner pot. @leaff , the stand is a common microphone stand and platform is a blade from a dead ceiling fan to be replaced in the spring. I just cut it down to fit my needs. Thought about making another crossbar so it could hold 4 cups
Ahh ok that makes sense now knew there had to be a reason thank you for the explanation.... The cross for 4 cups is a good idea I started with two stands for my solo's now I have 6 :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: solo's can be addicting and they don't take up much space always thinking about fitting solo's in where I can..

Day 25
Pics of the solos this am at day 25. Looking like it’s time to up the nutes. I’ll be mixing a 1/2 gal of next batch of nutes at 1/2 gpg mc and another 1/2 of 1 gpg mc to keep on top of it.
5E8C47E6-F5E6-423E-98A0-91F7F1E23E85.jpeg
2B5D9CBE-6F26-419A-94AB-E35CCCB980F2.jpeg

Weekly update- preflower?
Day 32 for the girls… they just started showing last night and this morning. Increasing the Megacrop to 2 gpg so 1 gp1/2g in my case. Til runoff two times a day so far. Don’t see making a gallon when feed changes quick.
00BC83BE-53C7-4C72-8515-856E22AB2F16.jpeg
EB65EE74-4ADC-4D25-8C9F-EEFFB821F266.jpeg
837A373E-4036-4F0B-867B-4497CA5DC8DA.jpeg
70425443-BD92-41B7-BC36-0C05A8C5EC0A.jpeg

Never even smoked Wedding glue before so I am happy I’m doing ok…

Back