Mephisto Genetics Monday Monday Monday!!!!

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Ladies and Gentleman,

As of writing this we have 2 days and 4 hours to next drop. What's notable? I have not been growing too long, about 3 years but this strain I have not seen available direct or from seedbank in that time and for me personally, I believe its my only gap in the current catalog. I am talking about Fantasmo Express!! I just went to sight expecting to see bundles of stuff previously released and was shocked to see and don't want anyone to miss out. I am sure there are a lot of people like me who had this one on their radar.

Good luck all and happy growing!

You're collecting seeds like trading cards 😀

What I found interesting was the ticker on the top of the site that indicates no free seeds with every order anymore just those over 30 bucks. Not sure if that means if I buy one seed don't expect to get 2. Or just don't expect the freebie random seed.

When I first grew autos I was just testing em out I remember buying the super soil mix and getting auto blues from them free. That was cool, but guess times change.

Not sure if that means if I buy one seed don't expect to get 2. Or just don't expect the freebie random seed.
Meph math still applies… a single seed pack will still come with two seeds. The freebie threshold was set at 30$ because people were somehow abusing the freebie seeds by making multiple small orders and getting more than if they had done a large cart and checked out I think.

What I found interesting was the ticker on the top of the site that indicates no free seeds with every order anymore just those over 30 bucks. Not sure if that means if I buy one seed don't expect to get 2. Or just don't expect the freebie random seed.

When I first grew autos I was just testing em out I remember buying the super soil mix and getting auto blues from them free. That was cool, but guess times change.
😭😭

I want the ability to go into my case and have any Mephisto stain I desire about 90 days later 😝

It wasn't my desire to try to get them all but once you get so far it just makes sense 😂

Fantasmo Express is secured 🙌🏻

Back