SuperSativaSeedClub_John

Premium Old School Genetics
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.supersativaseedclub.com
Currently Smoking
Karel's Haze, Kees' Old School Haze, Frosty Friday, Lava Freeze
Every month we have 1 Feminized, 1 Autoflower and 1 Regular strain in 1 + 1 promo discount for all that want to grab the chance to buy in high recommended genetics in cheap way!:yay:Of course we listen also the folks wishes on Instagram, but also here, so let us know in comments below!

For March 2022 we have them as followed:
SSSC-March-promo.jpg

What 3 strains would you like to see in 1 + 1 promo discount in month April? Reminder, every month we offer 1 autoflower, 1 feminized and 1 regular strain, buy 1 pack and get 1 pack for free!

Let us know in comments below----

@SuperSativaSeedClub-David I will be doing a nutrient sap study with Horiba support for Autoflower nutrient use. I have a laundry list of wants. I can only grow 6 plants to stay legal here in California. Fan Leaves with long fat petioles, this is where the sap is taken by crushing. A pheno stable strain so all 6 plants will be as similar as possible. I want to use the big harvested fan leaves for wraps. So Big leaves is good. Being good weed is taken for granted with you guys. I have one of your autoflowers in mind but lets see if you agree. Then it is ok with me if you put that one on sale :crying:

@SuperSativaSeedClub-David I will be doing a nutrient sap study with Horiba support for Autoflower nutrient use. I have a laundry list of wants. I can only grow 6 plants to stay legal here in California. Fan Leaves with long fat petioles, this is where the sap is taken by crushing. A pheno stable strain so all 6 plants will be as similar as possible. I want to use the big harvested fan leaves for wraps. So Big leaves is good. Being good weed is taken for granted with you guys. I have one of your autoflowers in mind but lets see if you agree. Then it is ok with me if you put that one on sale :crying:
Agreed, just let me know what strain you'd like!:d5:

@SuperSativaSeedClub-David does the Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush fill the want list?

Back