@Antonio_DutchPassion so you have the perfect insights..what do you recommend for 10-weekers with heavy yields. I just started an euphoria, she got three seed leaves.
2022-05-19-103409_001.jpeg
I want to try other strains than TD with that timeframe. the star-ryders were nice, bit a little too small, when I grew them long ago.
The 12-fingered leaf in my profile pic is a leaf of a star-ryder...so guess, I liked it though. the scent was great :)
Any recommendations? THCbeasts welcome of course, but doesn't have to be stronger than the mentioned.

Ok, that's a shame, you can try these as wel :
Checked the reseller, no DP in stock at the moment it seems.

Ok, that's a shame to hear, I've contacted my colleagues in Amsterdam to see what kind of options we have.

You could try here as well :

Cheers mate

@Antonio_DutchPassion so you have the perfect insights..what do you recommend for 10-weekers with heavy yields. I just started an euphoria, she got three seed leaves.
View attachment 1460855
I want to try other strains than TD with that timeframe. the star-ryders were nice, bit a little too small, when I grew them long ago.
The 12-fingered leaf in my profile pic is a leaf of a star-ryder...so guess, I liked it though. the scent was great :)
Any recommendations? THCbeasts welcome of course, but doesn't have to be stronger than the mentioned.

Personally, if you are looking for 10 weekers, I'm a huge fan of Auto Night Queen, Blue Auto Mazar, Auto Brooklyn Sunrise and my #1 all-time autoflower favorite is Auto Cinderella Jack!

Cheers man, that tri-leaf looks funny, let's see how she progresses from now on!

Cheers man, that tri-leaf looks funny, let's see how she progresses from now on!
I'm not too optimistic, but they always look nuts in the beginning in my hempy.

Personally, if you are looking for 10 weekers, I'm a huge fan of Auto Night Queen, Blue Auto Mazar, Auto Brooklyn Sunrise and my #1 all-time autoflower favorite is Auto Cinderella Jack!
thanks man, was looking at some, but that brooklyn sunrise I missed. Now I have some directions to head on to. Thanks!

that sounds promising.
The first leaves are a little dwarfy and yellowish, I really hope to get them through and have that special experience.
:toke:thanks Bob for the info, so i give it a little more effort, thought, if she doesn't look good i'll kill'er...but really like to see that.

I wanna try the kerosene krash auto. Its expensive but hopefully you will be able to send seeds this way soon so I can take advantage of your deals.

Hi guys, gals,

Most of you will probably not be looking at our website every day/week, nor will most of you be subscribed to our newsletter, which is totally fine ofc.
But this way it is evident you are missing out on some of the promo's that we run on the website. That's why we want to share this with you all :smokeout:

Just in case anyone is interested in some seeds, it would be better to buy them with a discount right :eyebrows:

--------------------------------

This week we have a special promotion on the website ::woohoo:

For anyone who is interested in some original Dutch Passion seeds, we are having a 20% discount on the complete collection via our website :

Get 20% off all seeds with this promocode:

UKOUTDOOR

*The promocode can be used until 22-05-2022 and is not valid in combination with running discounts.

---------------------------------

We will use this thread to update the promo's once they go live so you can all have the chance to get our beans at a cheaper price.

Should there be any questions regarding a certain variety, you can ask them here too :thumbsup:
Huge discounts on amazing fire strains happening

Back