New Grower MoonMan's Grow Journal

Reading the emerald harvest info gave me a better idea on my silicia add in. So 1) Use it solo or 2) Mix it LAST and then use the mix right away. I chose number 2. My photos are starting to lean and the branches are getting heavy even with the nets, so this is supposed to help strengthen the plant I guess.

See how they look later this morning. Overall though I don't believe they will go another 40 days like it calls for on the package. The first orange hairs are showing and they are getting bulky. If they DO go that long, I am thinking they will be some real chunky bitches with some serious weight.

Happy Daylight savings. I'll probably post some pictures later today or tomorrow!

Day 38.

Looking on the website today to show my cousin the seeds if she wanted them I noticed these finish a little earlier than I thought. The g13 can finish is basically 55-60 days? And the other is about 64. If that’s outside I’m guessing they might finish a little sooner inside.

I think both these harvest in about 3 weeks. Maybe we will go to 70 days, who knows!
Red hairs are starting and bulk is adding.

@St. Tom just tagging to show you progress like you mentioned a while back.
Appreciate all you regulars checking in too :headbang:

681B4DE3-6A3B-4F01-ACB0-4A2F343FFE1E.jpeg
4FF3E41A-104D-439E-8ECC-E6D47CA67811.jpeg
6CF27534-3554-4EFA-8AD4-091E9A6BDAF9.jpeg
98CDF0B9-E4CE-47BE-B8E8-D5611565D4F6.jpeg
3114FC0B-A572-4DA1-A8A8-AF07BDDF13A8.jpeg
ADF7DD4F-FB00-4DA7-BA41-981B6EC612A2.jpeg
F4CAC3D7-CE5D-483B-AE28-4AE2C6849723.jpeg

@Mañ'O'Green
These two are sorta what I was talking about in your thread. Tiny one is under the canopy and gets less. Branch gets side lighting and can be very productive!

I just think yours manage a lot of side lighting is all, which is helpful. Anyways didn’t want to clog your thread with my crap!
51F808AE-7ABE-4541-8C49-DEBF4ECC806B.jpeg
DCDF46D0-8D66-479A-AE93-3BBAA1169C3A.jpeg

Day 38.

Looking on the website today to show my cousin the seeds if she wanted them I noticed these finish a little earlier than I thought. The g13 can finish is basically 55-60 days? And the other is about 64. If that’s outside I’m guessing they might finish a little sooner inside.

I think both these harvest in about 3 weeks. Maybe we will go to 70 days, who knows!
Red hairs are starting and bulk is adding.

@St. Tom just tagging to show you progress like you mentioned a while back.
Appreciate all you regulars checking in too :headbang:

View attachment 1297214View attachment 1297215View attachment 1297216View attachment 1297217View attachment 1297218View attachment 1297219View attachment 1297220

@Mañ'O'Green
These two are sorta what I was talking about in your thread. Tiny one is under the canopy and gets less. Branch gets side lighting and can be very productive!

I just think yours manage a lot of side lighting is all, which is helpful. Anyways didn’t want to clog your thread with my crap!
View attachment 1297223View attachment 1297222
Yeah, those are the kind of LARF that are worthless - or are they. when you don't defoliate the plant can produce more energy to feed them. So Far I have had 8 out of 12 plants grow usable buds down low that never see the light. That means 4 failed. So it will not work with every strain and every pheno. I estimate about 7g more on each plant that did grow the lower buds. This is still a work in progress. in the late summer grow I plan on growing 6 Mephisto Double Grapes 3 I will defo and 3 I will not. So stay tuned.

You and everyone are always welcome to post in my thread.

Yeah, those are the kind of LARF that are worthless - or are they. when you don't defoliate the plant can produce more energy to feed them. So Far I have had 8 out of 12 plants grow usable buds down low that never see the light. That means 4 failed. So it will not work with every strain and every pheno. I estimate about 7g more on each plant that did grow the lower buds. This is still a work in progress. in the late summer grow I plan on growing 6 Mephisto Double Grapes 3 I will defo and 3 I will not. So stay tuned.

You and everyone are always welcome to post in my thread.
On my last harvest I pulled a gallon bag of trim:larf and mostly larf on each plant. I make cookies with it and give my buddies ounces for them to cook with. I deff think it’s worth it. I only trimmed a tiny bit for airflow last grow and there was a lot of stuff growing in the dark. Night owl runs lots of Mephisto crosses so makes sense we are both seeing some. These two now are photos so a little different.

On my last harvest I pulled a gallon bag of trim:larf and mostly larf on each plant. I make cookies with it and give my buddies ounces for them to cook with. I deff think it’s worth it. I only trimmed a tiny bit for airflow last grow and there was a lot of stuff growing in the dark. Night owl runs lots of Mephisto crosses so makes sense we are both seeing some. These two now are photos so a little different.
Oh yes, I am only talking about Autos. Photoperiod plants are totally different and can be trained to grow all colas at an even height.

Kid I work with took a cooking ounce as I call them and rolled a single joint.

It’s like 90% bud.

“Haven’t been this high ina while”

Ohhh to be young again :crying: :smoking:

Picked this treat up. Seller just slaps an address on the box so there is no hiding what you bought FYI.

Worked great tho. Sick of hand grinding an ounce every week or so for cookies. Was 28$? Something like that
ED1C44C1-C6CF-487B-BA3F-1C26EF5EB786.jpeg
289EFB49-9C08-4A57-8E39-7F345BF84837.jpeg

Looks like a fancy coffee grinder? It it more sealed on the inside?

Back