New Grower More mutants - Mnogolistka

Both plants cut, but I'm going to try to reveg the bonsai mom. Replanted in coco. Seed pics in a week or so.
1000000669.jpg

Spare seeds in the left bag, bonsai mom seeds on the right. Testing viability/dormancy of seeds now. Re-vegged mom didn't make it, oh well.

First phase of project completed.
1000000696.jpg

I gotta ask, where you get you abc seeds from? Ever since I found out about it Ive wanted to get my hands on some beans but no clue where to get them from.

I gotta ask, where you get you abc seeds from? Ever since I found out about it Ive wanted to get my hands on some beans but no clue where to get them from.
These were MNOGOLISTKA x ABC from the landrace team. I have a more worked ABC line from ABC x lemon tree so I only kept the Mnogolistka leaf form.

I would recommend trying to hunt down some of rock bud inc's abc auto version. Seven east genetics has a photo version.

Oh and ABC is slow even compared to freakshow.

These were MNOGOLISTKA x ABC from the landrace team. I have a more worked ABC line from ABC x lemon tree so I only kept the Mnogolistka leaf form.

I would recommend trying to hunt down some of rock bud inc's abc auto version. Seven east genetics has a photo version.
Thank you, i know they are harder to find.

Oh and ABC is slow even compared to freakshow.
Never tried growing freakshow, from what I heard it grows into a monster and is not indoor friendly, is that a similar situation for abc?

All the ABC I've had is definitely not worth indoor cultivation prices. ABC does look amazing in a bonsai pot and trained that way though.

A newborn mutant. Gammathon (Bruce Banner x Marathon OG). Gamma rays? The last mutant Banner I grew out turned out to be a twisted purple cactus that you couldn't see the branches under the flowers. Not a big plant, but sticky and colorful throughout. I'm definately keeping this one. The plan was to pollinate a few flowers. Now I'll have to wait and see.
20231211_085008.jpg

Back