New Grower More mutants - Mnogolistka

Very cool pics FullMoonparty! Thanks for sharing your crazy plants.

This dude was so stretchy, but I'm happy to have the pollen to isolate this leaf trait. I was going to toss the bonsai mother but decided to keep more genetic diversity. Now I just have to wait patiently for a few weeks.

Other tentative plans for this pollen are:

my current auto ducks

If my ABC plants fail to reverse -wasn't planning on crossing these lines this early but oh well
1000000420.jpg

1000000421.jpg

Bonsai pic first, looking good. Second plant pic is the variegated plant (just one little streak of white on a single leaf). Next update will most likely be of seeds!
1000000464.jpg
1000000463.jpg

Bonsai mom has got it goin' on. Never have I ever grown a tiny(to me) seeded plant. The other plant is disappointing in smells and lack of trichomes. I only cloned the other plant as backup since the seeds were expensive. The MNOGOLISTKA x ABC from the landrace team was exactly as described by another grower and the seed listing. No freebies which I felt is odd or am I wrong?

Types of leaves:
Abc: 1
Mixed: 6
Mnogolistka: 3
1000000468.jpg

Please ignore the white dots - it's diatomaceous earth from a nearby dwarf tomato. Both plants were a bit more sensitive to Jobes 4-4-4 than other seeded plants I've grown.

Nutrient choice was what was on hand and had more nitrogen for the seeds. I usually apply slowly increased above instructions and get just a smidge of burn.

Now just waiting on the seeds to mature.
1000000505.jpg
1000000503.jpg

Back