Mossy genetics

Monkeypox

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
So, back in the day I got several strains of Mossy's. Magic Dragon etc.
I still have seeds from back then that I am going to try to sprout. No idea how they will turn out. But if they are anything like the others, they should be good if they do sprout.
What I have left is Giggle Juice and Mossy's Mix.
If anyone has done the Giggle Juice I would be interested in how it came out.

Last edited:
I still have seeds from back then that I am going to try to sprout. No idea how they will turn out. But if they are anything like the others, they should be good if they do sprout.
You should post this on live stoner chat. Someone there probably has grown then. Mossy is probably there too. :smokeit:

Did you get any to germinate @Monkeypox ...?

Gigglejuice is NL dominant .....lots of pink pistils...very little bud colour......Good Solid pain-killer.........:headbang:....

3 out of 5 popped on first batch. Second batch looks about the same.
And the Mossy mix has a few that popped also.

Attachments

• IMG_20230728_180403199_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230728_180403199_HDR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13

Gigglejuice is NL dominant .....lots of pink pistils...very little bud colour......Good Solid pain-killer.........:headbang:....
I will try Giggle Juice next. Tents are getting full so will have to wait until the Magic Dragons are done. As well as my other girls I have going.

What was NL crossed with? And what were the parents? Female NL? And is it the original NL?
And, is it an auto or photo?

Back