Mossy I need a word

aperson

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hey Mossy, I see that this is moderated by you and taught you might see me posting here rather then anywhre else. I need a word in private about a sponsorship.

Drop me a mail aperson..:thumbsup:

Nevermind, I'll just say it here. I am trying to talk a LED company in joining AFN. They wanna give away some LED lights for testing (journal, photos etc)... They ask for a guarantee and after the deal is done they will send back the money. Now this is not 100% sute atm but I need your ok so I can talk to them and transfer 'em to you. I have no benefits, I just taught some ppl likr me ( poor as hell) might want a led to play with.

aperson, if you click on Mossy's name a profile box will show up, in side it in green there's a link that says start a conversation click it and send the message it will be private.. What I would do Is see if you can get them to join the site, we would like to see sponsor's on line and active with the community using there product..

Thanks Go. problem was Mos has blocked private messages, but I got some help and I wait for Mossy's answear. Thanks for jumping in. Well I wanna do this, at least for the years spent hear reading stuff that made my life better. Hope it all goes well.

smileys-passing-joint.gif

Back