Dragon Meds mossy's magic dragon

ya Im pretty proud of my self for holding out that long :crying:

now you need a love brush and some pollen that's the broke growers best friend :thumbs: then you will be self sufficient

ya Im pretty proud of my self for holding out that long :crying:

now you need a love brush and some pollen that's the broke growers best friend :thumbs: then you will be self sufficient
Lol one day I hope to grow patience to let them go as long as they really want! And I really do want to get into breeding, right now I only have one box so idk but soon I hope to have the room. As for now I just watch you guys and take notes

just cause you got 1 room don't mean you can't polly a bud or two to keep seed in stock cause you can never have enough seed
and if you do get unintentional pollenation of other plants i consider those happy accidents :D

Great report on one of our HOME 'girls'....+rep for ya time and effort.

Lol yeah me and bikini have a few big bang/auto berry ryder accidents going in another box as we speak haha. I do plan on learning to pollinate on purpose tho as well lol

Great report on one of our HOME 'girls'....+rep for ya time and effort.

I appreciate it! And after this girl I will probably grow a good majority afn strains! I have 3 gigglejuice and 3 duurty seedlings. Plus enough duurty and magic seeds to last me like a year or 3 at the rate I'm going haha

But I wont lie, I have a sweet seeds cheese that will probably be planted this afternoon and an akr that I can't wait to try

Lol yeah me and bikini have a few big bang/auto berry ryder accidents going in another box as we speak haha. I do plan on learning to pollinate on purpose tho as well lol

how long did the auto berry ryder take gotta link?

how long did the auto berry ryder take gotta link?

Hell yeah! The autoberry is actually bikini's but he lives with me and I see the sexy little girl everyday! Actually when he gets home in like an hour we are cutting her so he'll probably post pics later today as well. She took like 6 weeks or something real fast, you'll have to check the thread to be sure but she smells amazing and looks it as well, she isn't yielding much but she's bad ass https://www.autoflower.org/f44/bikinis-auto-berry-ryder-big-bang-grow-8115.html

cool i ask cause i have one that was germed in Jan and still going and if bikini's smells anything like mine she smells heavenly. i was hoping mine was just a freak

cool i ask cause i have one that was germed in Jan and still going and if bikini's smells anything like mine she smells heavenly. i was hoping mine was just a freak

Omg it smells like mashed up white grapes with a hint of blueberry (the actual berry, not extract or flavoring) amazing!

Back