Dragon Meds mossy's magic dragon

S

Straight808

Well i may not be the most qualified person to be doing detailed smoke reports, but today I'm going to give a report of my first completed grow which was magic dragon. hopefully this might help some people out, but they say pictures are worth a million words so enjoy a picture of the beautiful cured buds after the report.

Strain - magic dragon

Autoflower- yes at 2 weeks

Lights - 300-ish watts of cfl (18/6 until its last3 weeks, it was switched to 12/12 because of some autos in her box)

Soil - FFOF

Nutes- FF trio

Temps - ranged from 70-95f degrees but was more consistently maintained at around 75-85f.

dry yield- 27gram

From seed to harvest - 9 weeks
high - an upbeat head high 1-3 hours

Rating

Bag Appeal *****
The more you look at these cured buds the more you fall in love with them, they are dark purple and green when ground up, its almost an optical illusion haha. like most dc dom's (well at least the two I've had and seen), this girls trich's were small giving her more shiny glimmer look as opposed to the frosted look of a more indica style plant.

Growth *****
I can't complain or judge her growth, she grew strong and healthy all the way through the entire grow and she grew like she wanted to. she was a strong dc dom

The smell *****
its really hard to judge a bud by its smell, i really think this girl smell divine, but most people would prefer a much stronger smell. I personally quite judging bud by its smell, but i still love to smell the shit out of them all!!!! But she smelled lightly of the earth, but also has a more musky smell mixed in now that she is curing, and that musky smell can make your sweet little eyes water so if that isn't a good smell, i don't know what is.

The smoke *****
This girl has a really good strong taste, i can taste her over any other bud i mix her with! its a hard taste to put a finger on but i can definitely taste that musky dirt smell, sounds gross but its really good.

The High*****
I am very happy with my magic and so is everyone that has smoked it! its a good daytime high for me because it's energetic, a real upbeat head high. This girl is actually kind of oily and her high lasts for a long time. we were so high for the better part of 4 hours or so off just a couple gravity hits. But i also get a very good and long buzz just smoking her out of my pipe. After smoking a ton and being high for a few hours though you will probably crash out pretty hard haha

DSCN9177.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool: Thanks for the nice write up!!! I might have to pop these next lol!

Nice smoke report ,and nice nugs nothing like your own homegrown,enjoy!!!!:dance:

I don't have anymore md seeds but my cuz does and I really can't wait until he grows them out!

straight you nailed the aroma and taste and your right it is very pleasant i liked it so much that my dc dom only made it a week before i tasted it and it made it to 3 weeks before it was gone but as always i pollyed a limb and have more seeds

Im curious as to what the smell and taste mossy got on that pink one he had

by the way did it amber

and magic is the indy dom. duurty is the sativa dom

straight you nailed the aroma and taste and your right it is very pleasant i liked it so much that my dc dom only made it a week before i tasted it and it made it to 3 weeks before it was gone but as always i pollyed a limb and have more seeds

Im curious as to what the smell and taste mossy got on that pink one he had

by the way did it amber

and magic is the indy dom. duurty is the sativa dom
Thanks sniper! Oh damn I must have been all mixed up on the sativa shit, my bad! I guess I still get confused lol. But what I do know is that I smoke A LOT of weed ( just like everyone else here lol) and this girls high is as good as any! Lol my magic didn't last long either and now I'm harvesting a gigglejuice in a couple days and I have some duurty dragon sprouts so let's hope they are such great smokes as well. And no, her trich's never got amber

cheers straight :thumbs: i wish i could grow enough to smoke as much i want :lol: but Im getting closer

ok that's why you got the uppy high i bet they were clear and cloudy that's why my dc dom went 13-14weeks and the affy dom went 16-17 weeks i got blood red amber and golden yellow trichs at 16-17 weeks by the way the affy dom is up for b.o.m. voting opens today sometime ;)

super mellow but not to bad a couch lock ambered up either i would classify the buzz as super mellow

i seen you giggle juice 3different phenos :clap: i have some F1s my self just haven't got round to them

cheers straight :thumbs: i wish i could grow enough to smoke as much i want :lol: but Im getting closer

ok that's why you got the uppy high i bet they were clear and cloudy that's why my dc dom went 13-14weeks and the affy dom went 16-17 weeks i got blood red amber and golden yellow trichs at 16-17 weeks by the way the affy dom is up for b.o.m. voting opens today sometime ;)

super mellow but not to bad a couch lock ambered up either i would classify the buzz as super mellow

i seen you giggle juice 3different phenos :clap: i have some F1s my self just haven't got round to them

Ya I hesitated to grow the giggles because they arnt fully auto flower but I ran out of seeds and money about 70 days ago when I planted them haha.
But damn man, you are talking 12-14 weeks and I took mine prolly closer to 10 so like you said, no wonder it was a heady high haha

Back