Photoperiod Most potent strains

Barneys Farm LsD is a damn strong one,I grew one out last grow and whew. I got 3.6 Oz from the one plant and she is OneRipQuit boys the grow is in my sig. THC 24% CBD 1.5%.

DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0217.JPG
Loving all the replies keep them coming
Here's a couple of Frisian Duck I grew last summer outside

View attachment 547992 View attachment 547993 Loving all the replies keep them coming
Here's a couple of Frisian Duck I grew last summer outside

Max rep for the Frisian duck pics! Love seeing outdoor grown ladies! Cant wait to start up my outdoor Duck tomorrow! Myself and surffreak are doing an outdoor grow battle using the duck. Can you describe the flavour, smell and potency of the Ducks you grew for me?

Barneys Farm LsD is a damn strong one,I grew one out last grow and whew. I got 3.6 Oz from the one plant and she is OneRipQuit boys the grow is in my sig. THC 24% CBD 1.5%.

A friend of mine grew out the LSD and was very impressed with it. Too bad he passed away last year.

I don't know if I should like your post or not since your friend passed away I am sorry, glad he got to try the lsd. And what a crazy thing..... I have 3 Frisian Duck beans from Dutch Passion at least one is going to be apart of my next grow I was actually thinking of a Duck,LSD,and a Blue Kush all photos. Rip to your friend

I don't know if I should like your post or not since your friend passed away I am sorry, glad he got to try the lsd. And what a crazy thing..... I have 3 Frisian Duck beans from Dutch Passion at least one is going to be apart of my next grow I was actually thinking of a Duck,LSD,and a Blue Kush all photos. Rip to your friend

Hey thanks for the comments about my friend.
So the ducks...doing them outside? Any chance you would be interested in doing a grow battle with myself and surffreak?(both outdoors and starting seed tomorrow!) If its planned for indoors I know @Discretepete2676 is going to want to follow.

Max rep for the Frisian duck pics! Love seeing outdoor grown ladies! Cant wait to start up my outdoor Duck tomorrow! Myself and surffreak are doing an outdoor grow battle using the duck. Can you describe the flavour, smell and potency of the Ducks you grew for me?
The Duck's weren't very potent, they had quite a citrus aroma with a hint of pine. Good yield was finished mid October started to get a slight powdery mold on leaves. Very sativa. Really sorry to hear about your friend.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the comments about my friend.
So the ducks...doing them outside? Any chance you would be interested in doing a grow battle with myself and surffreak?(both outdoors and starting seed tomorrow!) If its planned for indoors I know @Discretepete2676 is going to want to follow.

I would love to do a battle, but all my ladies are indoe hehe. My current grow won't be finished for about 45 more days, but after that I am game if something or someone can be worked out.

Back