Indoor Mozzy’s Water Only Organic Soil Indoor Autoflower Grow

Thank you very much...I feel some humility compared to what you grow :growing:

You may ask anything you want. I'd read it adds small amounts of things like ~ Iron, Potassium, Zinc, Magnesium, Nitrogen, other minerals and probiotics or whatever...so I hope the flowers love it, and I appreciate not dumping the rinse water down the drain (it also encourages making more rice related meals, which encourages more new recipes and is generally healthy:baked:).
It's all about keeping the soil happy mate! I don't have a greenthumb at all, I just was lucky enough to get pointed in the direction of the BioTabs nutrient line. The bennies and myco inside it do all the heavy lifting. Just have to keep an eye out on giving the right amount of water.

I've heard about using rice hulls, doing just that...So make's sense that the rinse water will contain the same minerals and stuff. I originally thought it was the water left over from the cooking process that you were using.

It's all about keeping the soil happy mate! I don't have a greenthumb at all, I just was lucky enough to get pointed in the direction of the BioTabs nutrient line. The bennies and myco inside it do all the heavy lifting. Just have to keep an eye out on giving the right amount of water.

I've heard about using rice hulls, doing just that...So make's sense that the rinse water will contain the same minerals and stuff. I originally thought it was the water left over from the cooking process that you were using.

Ah, sorry for the confusion...yes, the milky water from washing white rice prior to cooking. I wash whatever I'm making (usually .5-1 cup dry) 4-5 times until it washes clearer, with a small amount of water, and wind up with less than a quart, which I leave in the fridge overnight at least, with a cloth over it, to get the chlorine out; then microwave it to room temperature before watering with it :shooty:

Probably doesn't do a whole lot, 🤷

94d/77d - LC/LC
Day 94/77 for the 2 LCs, and another 🚰🚿watering, tent temps have been ~high 70s-low 80s F at peak, and RH ~low-mid 60s:

20230704_074353.jpg
20230704_074405.jpg
20230704_074423.jpg
20230704_074524.jpg
20230704_074533.jpg
20230704_074959.jpg
20230704_075015.jpg

100d - LC 117g
Well, I emptied the WeDryer after ~3 days because I was getting concerned with how dry (and quickly) things were getting; as the drying lung room had RH in the high 40s/low 50s, and I figured it'd be better to start burping from jars sooner. The good news is that the first successfully harvested Equilibrium Genetics’ Lion’s Claw F3 (regular, non-feminized) Autoflower produced 117g, and I think is officially my 1st QP off one plant :greenthumb::

20230712_210446.jpg
20230712_211027.jpg
20230712_211830.jpg

The jarring humidity did settle into the ~high 60s+ so far, even after burping for a couple days, so probably should have left the harvest in the dryer another 24hrs (for future ref.).

Well, I emptied the WeDryer after ~3 days because I was getting concerned with how dry (and quickly) things were getting; as the drying lung room had RH in the high 40s/low 50s, and I figured it'd be better to start burping from jars sooner. The good news is that the first successfully harvested Equilibrium Genetics’ Lion’s Claw F3 (regular, non-feminized) Autoflower produced 117g, and I think is officially my 1st QP off one plant :greenthumb::

View attachment 1614220View attachment 1614221View attachment 1614222

The jarring humidity did settle into the ~high 60s+ so far, even after burping for a couple days, so probably should have left the harvest in the dryer another 24hrs (for future ref.).
Beautiful mate!! You want a humidity around 62-63%. If it's higher, better to lay it out a couple of hours and then back into the jar. Check the next day as humidity will probably return to well above that..
Enjoy that bounty buddy!! :pass:

Back