Indoor Mozzy’s Water Only Organic Soil Indoor Autoflower Grow

Beautiful mate!! You want a humidity around 62-63%. If it's higher, better to lay it out a couple of hours and then back into the jar. Check the next day as humidity will probably return to well above that..
Enjoy that bounty buddy!! :pass:
Thank you, Bob! :cheers:

I had a lengthy reply a couple days ago that got deleted/disappeared 🤔...oh, well, the short version is that I left the lids off when the initial RH spiked and then burped them numerous times over a couple days and things are stable in the low 60s% in the jars now :weed:

91d - LC
Thank you @hecno :wiz:.

...Day 91 for the last LC and another watering 🚰🚿, with temps in the mid-low 80sF and RH in the mid 50s finally; and it is sucking up some fan leaves so we're getting close with this one (still drinking a lot though):

20230718_070921.jpg
20230718_070953.jpg
20230718_071015.jpg

95d - LC
Day 95 for the last LC and another watering 🚰🚿, along with a little rice water again...lowered the dimmer to ~60% as it seems like I'm cooking the tops again at this point with the SP3000 about 13" away from the main/19" from the secondary colas.

Likely will chop this week, possibly in stages where I may take the 10+ tops and leave the bottom canopy another week :shrug:. I'll take a better look at trichomes with the next watering. It is further consuming fan leaves, and still drinking a lot:

20230722_082833.jpg
20230722_091610.jpg
20230722_091629.jpg
20230722_091800.jpg
20230722_091943.jpg

I’m so impressed with your results in water only organic soil and just 3.5 gallon pots! I’m interested in trying something similar since the same soil is available near me. You did water only the entire way through for all the plants? No amendments or top dressing or any extras?!

I’m so impressed with your results in water only organic soil and just 3.5 gallon pots! I’m interested in trying something similar since the same soil is available near me.
Thank you; it has been learning process, and continues to be. I know I'm not growing what some of the wizards could with the same seeds, but I'm growing about as simply and organic as I reasonably can, producing flowers for personal use that are better than what I could buy at dispensaries...for what feels like almost free since I'm already way past recouping start-up costs in what I've harvested (I also think growing what you consume is good for the soul).

You did water only the entire way through for all the plants?
That is correct...I've used tap water that doesn't appear to have chromium, based on local water quality reports; I do leave it to air out for chlorine reasons ~48 hours usually; and I have gone back to PH'ing the water to the ~mid 6s with drops, based on early grow issues that I believe appeared when I was trying to let this amount of soil buffer ~8 water PH.

No amendments or top dressing or any extras?!
Correct...you may have seen some references I've made to rice water (saved rinse water from a 1/2-1 cup of white rice, if that is part of a meal), but not all plants have gotten any, and the ones that did received small amounts at random points in their life cycles, so possibly zero difference from that, but I wanted to acknowledge it if you had come across that.

Back