Deez nugs is amazing man. I have one bowl pack of it left :(

You get musty orange peels on the smoke and smell?

Yep, fine looking smoke/meds dude. Congrats!

Deez nugs is amazing man. I have one bowl pack of it left :(

You get musty orange peels on the smoke and smell?
You got it in one!! Thing is the 3BOGxSour Livers smells even better. Both were good producers especially the DN. I had to trim buds to get in the jars

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lol

Jammy Dodgers made me do it. [emoji102]

What are you feeding at with Green planet I'm at 1/4 strength right now reccomend dose.

What are you feeding at with Green planet I'm at 1/4 strength right now reccomend dose.
Depends on the Mephisto Strain, the Artisinal Test Strains were super sensitive to any nutes. I have a beautiful Sam's Crack and Gold Glue that are both about done. They are at full strength on
W-8 (4ml) - Massive (19ml) - Rezin (8ml) - Finisher (10ml). I layed off the Medi-one for these 2 about a week ago.
Also have a Super Orange Haze that I can basically only feed water with recharge since it is so sensitive. Medium is just peat and coco coir.

I have come to the conclusion that these test strains need more time. Have grown a couple killer Mango Smiles, 1 pretty nice Panama Pink. Struggled with the SOH at time, 2nd one seems the same. A really nice HubbabubbaHaze. I really layed off the GP till well into the grow for each except first Mango which had a 114 gram top.

Depends on the Mephisto Strain, the Artisinal Test Strains were super sensitive to any nutes. I have a beautiful Sam's Crack and Gold Glue that are both about done. They are at full strength on
W-8 (4ml) - Massive (19ml) - Rezin (8ml) - Finisher (10ml). I layed off the Medi-one for these 2 about a week ago.
Also have a Super Orange Haze that I can basically only feed water with recharge since it is so sensitive. Medium is just peat and coco coir.

I have come to the conclusion that these test strains need more time. Have grown a couple killer Mango Smiles, 1 pretty nice Panama Pink. Struggled with the SOH at time, 2nd one seems the same. A really nice HubbabubbaHaze. I really layed off the GP till well into the grow for each except first Mango which had a 114 gram top.

I started at 1/4 strength and worked my way up 1/3 seems to be about right. Depending strain as you said. I feed on full with photos.

Back