Indoor Mud's Perpetual Grow

Reaction score
Hello, all. My name is Mud and I have a growing problem. My grow is small and redneck ingenuity fabulous, but it runs constantly, unless I have good reason to take a break. I grow to supply myself and my gf and breed for fun.

Here's a few shots of my current lineup. All grown in ProMix with Jacks321 (mix adjusted as needed to keep the girls as happy as possible).

We'll start with the ugly ones. lol

First is Kim Chi. She was cloned from a photo bag seed grow to be grown as an experiment in extremes. Something caused her to freak out when I cloned her and she grew 6 branches at every node. I picked 13 and turned her into into even more of a freak. lol

Then there's Kim's clone that I'm doing as a Solo grow just for fun. She's scruffy looking, but smells more than her mom. Lots of key lime and caustic chemical smell.

The other Solo grow is my own autoflower strain, Interstate Killer. It's an indica dominant cross of Lights Out Larry (Gelato33 x Northern Lights) and Poison Breath ([Red Poison x Blueberry Haze] x [Breathworks x Strawberry Cough]). She's a little N hungry, but growing great after being FIMed.

Last but definitely not least is Gillian the Dirty Grapes photo from Sebring Seeds (Purple Punch x Sour Diesel). This one smells like overripe cantaloupe and bright, fresh OG smells, and she's SUPER dense and sticky. She's also carrying some Mud's Wine (balanced hybrid) babies in those lowers.
197 (5).jpg
223 (3).jpg
223 (4).jpg
223 (5).jpg
223 (2).jpg
223 (1).jpg
224 (3).jpg
224 (2).jpg
224.jpg
224 (1).jpg
226 (1).jpg
227.jpg

Attachments

• 224 (3).jpg
    224 (3).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hello, all. My name is Mud and I have a growing problem. My grow is small and redneck ingenuity fabulous, but it runs constantly, unless I have good reason to take a break. I grow to supply myself and my gf and breed for fun.

Here's a few shots of my current lineup. All grown in ProMix with Jacks321 (mix adjusted as needed to keep the girls as happy as possible).

We'll start with the ugly ones. lol

First is Kim Chi. She was cloned from a photo bag seed grow to be grown as an experiment in extremes. Something caused her to freak out when I cloned her and she grew 6 branches at every node. I picked 13 and turned her into into even more of a freak. lol

Then there's Kim's clone that I'm doing as a Solo grow just for fun. She's scruffy looking, but smells more than her mom. Lots of key lime and caustic chemical smell.

The other Solo grow is my own autoflower strain, Interstate Killer. It's an indica dominant cross of Lights Out Larry (Gelato33 x Northern Lights) and Poison Breath ([Red Poison x Blueberry Haze] x [Breathworks x Strawberry Cough]). She's a little N hungry, but growing great after being FIMed.

Last but definitely not least is Gillian the Dirty Grapes photo from Sebring Seeds (Purple Punch x Sour Diesel). This one smells like overripe cantaloupe and bright, fresh OG smells, and she's SUPER dense and sticky. She's also carrying some Mud's Wine (balanced hybrid) babies in those lowers. View attachment 1319528View attachment 1319529View attachment 1319530View attachment 1319532View attachment 1319533View attachment 1319534View attachment 1319550View attachment 1319551View attachment 1319552View attachment 1319553View attachment 1319554View attachment 1319555

heya @MudmanCultivation and :welcome: to afn! :toke: ur girlz look great & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420:

Hard to keep enough N in 16oz of media for this girl. I have a feeling I'll be feeding twice a day toward the end or setting up a drip.

I went ahead and took off the uppermost set of "big" fans for light penetration and space. I'll start spreading and bending main tops soon to break apical dominance even more. Trying to get a nice little squatty bouquet of buds on this girl.

Interstate Killer auto by me. Day 26 above soil.

236 (1).jpg
236 (2).jpg
236.jpg

Quick update on Gillian tonight.

I hadn’t given her a really good look over in a couple days. And there’s a noticeable difference. She’s about to get fat, she’s adding to her already nice trichome coverage, and she’s going to be DENSE.

Dirty Grapes photo reg - Sebring Seeds day 39

237 (2).jpg
237 (1).jpg
238.jpg

Been a busy week. Barely had time to tend to the girls, much less do photo shoots and updates, but I got a few snaps last night and night before.

Lil' Miss Scruffy the Solo clone experiment is looking slightly less scruffy and I'm considering leaving a little growth to reveg when I harvest. I love the color of this pheno (when flower temps are right the leaves turn almost black) and the terps (it's a weird, creamy key lime and chemical funk). If she smokes right, I'll keep it going.

250.jpg
250 (2).jpg
249 (1).jpg

My Interstate Killer Solo grow is doing great! 32 days old yesterday and still in veg even after being FIMed and having all the first node growth and big fans stripped. She seems to be starting to stretch though, so we may be close. Yesterday I twisted the main stem slightly to change branch alignment and suppercropped upper branches to flatten and even the canopy.

253 (2).jpg
253 (1).jpg
253.jpg

Back