Seed Bank MultiVerse Beans - First buy from them and it won't be the last

Willy510

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Made my first order from them late last week and had a bag O' beans in my mailbox a couple of days later. One of the items in my order did end up being out of stock temporarily but I got a phone call from Paul as soon as they realized it and offered up a few solutions and suggestions and it was shipped out right away. Really good customer service :thumbsup: I'd recommend them to anyone asking - Full disclosure: I have no connection to MultiVerse Beans and paid full price for everything
New beans on the left of the pic and some freebie beans and stickers on the right
MultiVerseBeans.jpg

Thank you so much man. I really appreciate you and your support. <3

Which are you popping first?

I wanna see the other side of the Gas Reaper lol

Made my first order from them late last week and had a bag O' beans in my mailbox a couple of days later. One of the items in my order did end up being out of stock temporarily but I got a phone call from Paul as soon as they realized it and offered up a few solutions and suggestions and it was shipped out right away. Really good customer service :thumbsup: I'd recommend them to anyone asking - Full disclosure: I have no connection to MultiVerse Beans and paid full price for everything
New beans on the left of the pic and some freebie beans and stickers on the right
View attachment 1359043
thanks for the nice head's up, and good luck with the grow(s). :pighug:

Back