Seed Bank Multiverse beans

Squirtin Dirt

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to @MultiVerseBeans. I was sketched out by the payment method. Long story short, somone from Multiverse emailed me and we went back and fourth a few times. In the end they allowed me to use a different form of payment so I felt comfortable spending my hard earned money.. this place is awsome. I'm a first time customer so they didn't have to do this to essentially a stranger that may not ever spend money with them again. I most definitely will be spending more with them. Badass place with good genetics and stellar customer service. Couldn't ask for more

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to @MultiVerseBeans. I was sketched out by the payment method. Long story short, somone from Multiverse emailed me and we went back and fourth a few times. In the end they allowed me to use a different form of payment so I felt comfortable spending my hard earned money.. this place is awsome. I'm a first time customer so they didn't have to do this to essentially a stranger that may not ever spend money with them again. I most definitely will be spending more with them. Badass place with good genetics and stellar customer service. Couldn't ask for more
Oh yea PLUS they got my order shipped right away. On a Saturday non the less..

Having missed the recent Rocbud drop, I ordered 2 Roc packs from multiverse (my first order) and received 2 roc freebie auto packs along with 2 Atlas autos and 2 Mutant autos..... Total seeds ....13 bought....14 free.

The way they do the payment process is a little weird at first but it's pretty common with this kind of stuff. They're real quick to respond to everything after you hit buy though. They're totally legit. I've made maybe half a dozen purchases from them and had no issues at all. Good freebies too. I've had other banks and breeders send photo freebies with auto orders and I'll probably never grow those ones

The way they do the payment process is a little weird at first but it's pretty common with this kind of stuff. They're real quick to respond to everything after you hit buy though. They're totally legit. I've made maybe half a dozen purchases from them and had no issues at all. Good freebies too. I've had other banks and breeders send photo freebies with auto orders and I'll probably never grow those ones
Shoooot send those photos my way then haha yea that place is deff my go to from now on..

How do they do the payment process ?

Having missed the recent Rocbud drop, I ordered 2 Roc packs from multiverse (my first order) and received 2 roc freebie auto packs along with 2 Atlas autos and 2 Mutant autos..... Total seeds ....13 bought....14 free.
Those Atlas seeds are awesome! I've done Grease Gun and Froot By The Foot both excellent strains. High yield and rock hard buds.

Back