Seed Bank Multiverse beans

Roc will usually give the specific cut the clone is from for the photo parent these days. But I've never seen the details on where his auto parents come from. For example the magic fritters in this drop is "lumpy's cut" apple fritter crossed with rocs auto. Lumpy is supposed to be the real authentic apple fritter. The blueberry slushie I think is the beleaf cut of terple from inhouse genetics, and the grape slurri is a beleaf cut of inhouse slurricane. I haven't got around to ace or magic yet but I do have a Ronin that just popped up
Forgot to mention that everyone who sampled my Iced Gushers from Roc said it tasted exactly like Gushers..lol, which is the idea right? Rarely do I grow a plant that smells and tastes as advertised.

I bought from MB for the first time back in November during their Black Friday Sale. I bought and paid for 18 beans and got an additional 27 freebies. Very smooth transaction with excellent communication. Two thumbs up from me.

I bought from MB for the first time back in November during their Black Friday Sale. I bought and paid for 18 beans and got an additional 27 freebies. Very smooth transaction with excellent communication. Two thumbs up from me.
I’ve heard nothing but superb reviews, which is refreshing. It’s also one of few, if any US banks carrying Ace . Really great selection of breeders . I’m optimistic.

Back