Seed Bank Multiverse beans

Esper

New User
Reaction score
I generally don't post comments or reviews on any site but I felt compelled to speak up. I recently bought $142 worth of seeds from Multiverse. What I got was the best deal on seeds ever. Two items from Dutch Passion, one item from Ace seeds, all in breeder packs. Then they gave me 10 free seeds from 5 different breeders. The free seeds are all fire, I checked them out. Well, there you have it, Multiverse managed to squeeze a review out of me. If you're on the fence about them, don't be. Their payment system is kind of funky but it works fine. They get 5 stars from me!

I generally don't post comments or reviews on any site but I felt compelled to speak up. I recently bought $142 worth of seeds from Multiverse. What I got was the best deal on seeds ever. Two items from Dutch Passion, one item from Ace seeds, all in breeder packs. Then they gave me 10 free seeds from 5 different breeders. The free seeds are all fire, I checked them out. Well, there you have it, Multiverse managed to squeeze a review out of me. If you're on the fence about them, don't be. Their payment system is kind of funky but it works fine. They get 5 stars from me!
Just got mine on Tuesday. Just missed the big Christmas deal… pulled the trigger to early.

Ordered two days ago. Tracking enabled today. Very good customer service thus far. (Got in on the sale, so 20percent off, which more than covered shipping). Smooth process.

MV has become a go to bank. Really raised the bar.....
Grew out a MV freebie...Atlas Fruit By The Foot auto....out performed everything else in last grow. Don't hesitate to drop their freebies.

MV has become a go to bank. Really raised the bar.....
Grew out a MV freebie...Atlas Fruit By The Foot auto....out performed everything else in last grow. Don't hesitate to drop their freebies.
Haha, the freebies usually get gifted, but a new bank may send genetics outside the ordinary/familiar.
Looking for some new/fresh genetics to work.
Fruit by the Foot would be a hit with my son’s friends. Always in their lunchboxes.

Multiverse should be having a rocbud drop tomorrow. Grape pinnacle, vanilla scoops, phantomberry, frostbitten, razzberry runtz, magic fritters, grape slurricane, big gushers, blueberry slushie. And they'll come with Rocbud freebies :thumbsup:
Haha, the freebies usually get gifted, but a new bank may send genetics outside the ordinary/familiar.
Looking for some new/fresh genetics to work.
Fruit by the Foot would be a hit with my son’s friends. Always in their lunchboxes.

Multiverse should be having a rocbud drop tomorrow. Grape pinnacle, vanilla scoops, phantomberry, frostbitten, razzberry runtz, magic fritters, grape slurricane, big gushers, blueberry slushie. And they'll come with Rocbud freebies :thumbsup:
Sounds tasty. RocBud does some fine work. Haven’t grown his gear for a couple years. I tend to migrate to breeders who give you a full genetic rundown, mostly to gauge future purchases and better tailor meds.
I ordered from Ace and Magic, two renown breeders.

Roc will usually give the specific cut the clone is from for the photo parent these days. But I've never seen the details on where his auto parents come from. For example the magic fritters in this drop is "lumpy's cut" apple fritter crossed with rocs auto. Lumpy is supposed to be the real authentic apple fritter. The blueberry slushie I think is the beleaf cut of terple from inhouse genetics, and the grape slurri is a beleaf cut of inhouse slurricane. I haven't got around to ace or magic yet but I do have a Ronin that just popped up

Roc will usually give the specific cut the clone is from for the photo parent these days. But I've never seen the details on where his auto parents come from. For example the magic fritters in this drop is "lumpy's cut" apple fritter crossed with rocs auto. Lumpy is supposed to be the real authentic apple fritter. The blueberry slushie I think is the beleaf cut of terple from inhouse genetics, and the grape slurri is a beleaf cut of inhouse slurricane. I haven't got around to ace or magic yet but I do have a Ronin that just popped up
Ronin, Magic and their combined effort, Binary Selections are top notch. They are extremely modest, so expect the plant to exceed your expectations.

Nothing wrong with photo to auto work and Thug Pug, In House, Cookies all have the very popular dessert hybrids. It’s just half the equation, so I like to know the other half….pollen chucker that I am.

Last edited:
  • Check Off
Reactions: JP1
Back