New Grower My First AFN Journal ~~Original OG Kush auto in 15 gallon pot~~ Stop in and Say hello!

I am so ready to start my Purple Biscauto seed and get the Grow and Show rolling. But until I do I thought I would share a few pictures of what I've got going on in my 2x4 auto flower tent. I have four autos that are flowering, one that I am trying to cure of root rot and grow successfully, and one bred by a member here on AFN. I only took pictures of the four flowering girls.

First up is a White Chem plant. Two to three weeks ago I was calling this a pitiful skinny plant with barely any leaves and skinny branches. Well look at her now, she took off when she started flowering.
View media item 24198
Next up is my Blue Cheese Special Auto. This is a cross of Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze and Mephisto Blue Toof Special. I've grown a number of these and what you see is pretty much what you get every time. Not too tall, not too short. Pretty good bud to leaf ratio and good quality flowers.
View media item 24197
Front and center in my tent is my Lemon Pie. When this plant was just starting to push out her third set of leaves I accidently fed her with nutrients meant for a plant 3 weeks into flowering. Full strength MC with some P/K booster. I didn't realize it for two days and when I saw her I was positive I had killed her. She looked horrible with browning twisted and shriveled up leaves and there were only like 8 on the whole plant. Somehow in spite of me she pulled through. I've been treating a few branches on the bottom with Colloidal Silver in an attempt to make more seeds but that might not be happening. The next 10 days or so will tell for sure. The portion of the plant above the CS stricken leaves is looking fantastic now.
View media item 24196
And finally, tucked back in the corner of the tent is my Sour Stomper Auto. She has a plant in a 3 gallon pot on a milk crate pushing her into the corner and the Blue Cheese Special nudging her from the side but she continues to shine. Very healthy plant with beautiful color and buds that are starting to stack up some.
View media item 24195
And here is a photo of the whole tent. The small plant on the floor in the front left is a Purple Scoops from RocBud. It was the only seed I had of that strain and was sad to discover it was suffering from Pythium. I decided that rather then dispose of the plant I would treat not only her but all the plants in the tent and see if I couldn't salvage her.

Up on the milk crate on the right side of the tent is my Straw Dog auto bred by @Jean-O from JeanOsGenetics. I'm learning as I go with these auto flowers and there are probably some things I could have done (as I am learning) to help this girl along in her first three weeks of growth. She is a very healthy and happy looking plant she's just smaller then I would like for her age. I'm sure she will take off and make me proud of her. Anyway here is the whole auto family. It's a little cramped in there but they'll do okay. Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
View media item 24199
they all look great mate. Thanks for a rundown. Keep it up.

Here is a picture of my autoflower tent taken this morning. The plants continue to grow bigger, unfortunately the tent is staying the same size. I wanted to ask those of you who "fill" their tents to capacity is this too tightly packed or is it okay? I am hoping to finish making my small 4' x 3' homemade grow area in a couple days at which time I can relocate at least 2 of these and make more room. I'm asking to gain knowledge. Oh, and there is a plant hidden behind that middle plant in the front row.
View media item 24235

I suspect with enough fans and airflow you would be ok. Maybe a light defoliation campaign across the bottoms to ensure it's open to circulation. That said, let me think of who I've seen with massive tent collections....

@hope2grow , @Trichome farmer , ah... blank again...

LoL I have those brain farts too from time to time. I can blame it on old age though. :doh:

Here is a picture of my autoflower tent taken this morning. The plants continue to grow bigger, unfortunately the tent is staying the same size. I wanted to ask those of you who "fill" their tents to capacity is this too tightly packed or is it okay? I am hoping to finish making my small 4' x 3' homemade grow area in a couple days at which time I can relocate at least 2 of these and make more room. I'm asking to gain knowledge. Oh, and there is a plant hidden behind that middle plant in the front row.
View media item 24235
Its fine . I'm making new seeds in the same size tent and will get 18 pots in . so yer fine pal.

looks good to me :thumbsup:

Today my Supreme Grapes photo plant from In House Genetics checked all my boxes for harvest and so down she came. She was looking like this.
View media item 24253This allowed me to move her back-up into the flowering tent from my homemade 4x3 box which gave me the room to relocated three of my autos from the 2x4 auto tent. I know probably don't make much sense to anyone but me. But at the beginning of the day I had four flowering autos and two youngsters crammed into my 2x4 tent. Well after the moves here is the 2x4 tent. Left to right is White Chem, Lemon Pie, and Sour Stomper.
View media item 24252And the three plants that got moved to the budget motel are from left to right. Straw Dog, Blue Cheese Special, and Purple Scoops. The vegging plants seem to really respond positively to being under the blurple light.
View media item 24251
So everyone has a bit more room. I think tomorrow if I can find the time I want to try to spread out the branches on the four flowering girls.

Back