New Grower My First AFN Journal ~~Original OG Kush auto in 15 gallon pot~~ Stop in and Say hello!

I'm getting closer and closer to starting my Twenty20 Mendocino Go-Go and Biscauto grow and show so I'm keeping in practice journaling. These are my 2x4 tent autos I currently have growing. Left to right are White Chem, Lemon Pie, and Sour Stomper. I have been working on reversing the Lemon Pie in the middle and I am beginning to see the pollen sacks starting to develop. Not as many as I would have hoped for but it doesn't take many if they are viable and filled with pollen. I will attempt to hand pollinate all three of these plants provided I get enough pollen to do so. My first priority is to pollinate the Lemon Pie as I have ZERO seeds left of that strain.
View media item 24269
A couple pictures of what the pollen sacks look like on a reversed female plant.

View media item 24271
View media item 24270

About 10 days ago I shared a photo of one of my autos (Purple Scoops) that had been infected with root rot. Instead of pitching the plant as some suggested I thought I would give a go at mending her. Each morning I mixed up water with H202 at a ratio of 3:1 water to peroxide (3%) and slowly watered the plant till there was just a little runoff. I mixed up a small batch of water/peroxide at 2:1 ratio and put it in a spray bottle. Whenever I would walk by the plant I would spray the base of the stalk trying to kill the infection. Nearly two weeks later she appears to have made a nice recovery. I think she is now rebuilding her root system and is starting to uptake more liquid/nutrients and starting to grow nicely.
If you look closely at the bottom maybe 1" of the stalk you can see where she has repaired herself from what used to be laid open.
View media item 24293
View media item 24292

Starting to harvest some pollen from the auto plant I reversed using colloidal silver. I have four other autos growing currently and have begun dusting two of them with pollen. The other two are about a week to 10 days away from being ready to pollinate so I will store some pollen until those two are ready. With any luck the pollen is viable and I will have some new F1 (I think) hybrid feminized auto crosses.
View media item 24356

Back