RocBud My roc breeding project

Got a gmo Terp profile out of the gmo project

it’s Fuggin rank

so this is a gmo auto from a project a friend is runnin. I hit it with my bears breath(everything got hit with the bears breath reg pollen this round)

I know the bears breath x forbidden runtz has a very very close profile to the gmo

So these will be gmo x bears breath. I will use these to make some males that I will then cross with the bears breath x forbidden runtz

that should bring out the funk, which I will then try to stablize

3ACACAF6-D86F-4F36-9B77-B893AD2163F6.jpeg

Got a gmo Terp profile out of the gmo project

it’s Fuggin rank

so this is a gmo auto from a project a friend is runnin. I hit it with my bears breath(everything got hit with the bears breath reg pollen this round)

I know the bears breath x forbidden runtz has a very very close profile to the gmo

So these will be gmo x bears breath. I will use these to make some males that I will then cross with the bears breath x forbidden runtz
that should bring out the funk, which I will then try to stablize

[pic snip]
Holy Smexy!
:420::yeah::420:

Just stumbled across this thread and glad I did. Lots of good stuff here. I came across a pretty interesting cross recently. (Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath) x Double Grape. I had 2 of them sprout last week so crossing fingers they turn out to be what I think they will. I found some bud shots of GDB, haven’t had the privilege of growing it, and it looks killer. I already know what to expect from DG so could be a winner. Will be following your work :toke:

Back