Outdoor My summer grow of autos and photos too.

Thank you @Sawwney_bean It is a staple in my grow. I will be trying your cross of that really soon. Here is an indoor photo I am in the process of defoliation to keep the height of the Jellium down and bud sites up. I clipped the tops and other main shoots this is a first in years I have done this. It should fill a four by four. It is getting mega crop all in one. That is it for now.
20230819_023724.jpg

That's very nice indeed buddy.
Lovely colours coming through from the deadite kush. How are the aromas from it ?
It is very outstanding especially first thing in the morning it just overwhelms the senses with a smell of fresh ground coffee and a bowl of mixed fruit that is just smelling it. I have yet to pinch a bud and smell the plant that way.. She is in flush brother it is coming to an end.

It is very outstanding especially first thing in the morning it just overwhelms the senses with a smell of fresh ground coffee and a bowl of mixed fruit that is just smelling it. I have yet to pinch a bud and smell the plant that way.. She is in flush brother it is coming to an end.
Sounds delightful buddy.
Can't wait for the result .

My wife cropped my blood temple x gas auto and I never got a last picture standing I am kind of gutted it would have made wicked bud plant shots. Mold played a huge part we had 20 plus days of rain in July the humidity was through the roof the whole month. Any given year it is usually a dry spell for most of July and August it is sunny an dry. I had 90% plus mold rate on autos. They can handle cold and 24 hours of light but excessive moisture is not good on autos. I would try some classic Dutch passion autos like super Skunk and Holland's hope might stand a chance. This has been disappointing but also a huge learning curve. They were all well fed good so it was not under nourished. There was one minor piece of mold on it today so it was taken down.
20230902_210935.jpg
20230902_210907.jpg

Back