Outdoor My summer grow of autos and photos too.

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I used 5 107 liter bails of pro-mix bx and hp together. 71 buckets if I have any that do not work I will pop more. I have 51 seeds popped and in a bucket with five gallons of pro mix per bucket. I will be using Mega Crop Microbial mass pro and chito sal. I am a less means more grower. Megacrop's all in one when dialed in is all you need for your base nutrition the additives help it work. I will be purchasing a new 10x10 tent for my indoor needs a 4x8 is too small for this Canadian grower. I have the right medically to grow 512 plants at any time due to making extractions or I would not attempt this many.
20230605_004036.jpg
20230605_004113.jpg
20230605_004127.jpg

What a space you have mate. And over 500 plants is a dream .
I will be watching :pighug:
I have the privilege of growing that many but I cannot see me ever growing over 500 plants. Maybe 100 lol.

Yes it will be allot of work but the taste of autoflower plants grown in the great outdoors is usually stronger and the terpenes are unreal when picked before any cold weather hits them. I found that out in 2014 and the few I have done outdoors have been top shelf autos. I usually grow 30 indoors at a time but electricity is through the roof so it is not viable to grow that many indoors. Peace

If I had wings I would be over to help out.
I would love to see a full garden done correct and not gorilla style.

Here is what has popped so far.
4 sticky fingers
3 Thunder banana
3 ak47 x haze
2 blue Moby
2 glue sniffer
3 auto Elephant
1 snow g
3 blood temple x sour gas
5 afgani x northern lights.
3 HELL RAISER
2 COOKIE DOUGH
4 pineapple express
2 sweet bourbon
4 runtz breath
3 Mac an crack
50 autos above ground with 20 more coming. I will get the names of the companies ɓut some of these are low numbers one run from Arizona California Oregon the rest are European growers like Super Sativa seed club Seedstockers and twenty twenty Mendocino SAWNEY and a few I probably forgot. ✌️

I used 5 107 liter bails of pro-mix bx and hp together. 71 buckets if I have any that do not work I will pop more. I have 51 seeds popped and in a bucket with five gallons of pro mix per bucket. I will be using Mega Crop Microbial mass pro and chito sal. I am a less means more grower. Megacrop's all in one when dialed in is all you need for your base nutrition the additives help it work. I will be purchasing a new 10x10 tent for my indoor needs a 4x8 is too small for this Canadian grower. I have the right medically to grow 512 plants at any time due to making extractions or I would not attempt this many.View attachment 1600496View attachment 1600497View attachment 1600498
Wow buddy!!! Legally grow 512 plants...That's just insane...How would one person be able to harvest and process that amount of plants and buds...That would be a full time job I suppose.
I do agree, there's no better light then sunlight. Even if you have to supplement that because of the high latitude you're in. I would suggest a large poly greenhouse. Those are low cost and you'll be able to extend your season by a couple of weeks, more if you use double layered foil which is isolating...

Anyway, I'm in for this journey and will be following with quite the interest. Wow even 100 plants is just....Stop dreaming Bob

I used 5 107 liter bails of pro-mix bx and hp together. 71 buckets if I have any that do not work I will pop more. I have 51 seeds popped and in a bucket with five gallons of pro mix per bucket. I will be using Mega Crop Microbial mass pro and chito sal. I am a less means more grower. Megacrop's all in one when dialed in is all you need for your base nutrition the additives help it work. I will be purchasing a new 10x10 tent for my indoor needs a 4x8 is too small for this Canadian grower. I have the right medically to grow 512 plants at any time due to making extractions or I would not attempt this many.View attachment 1600496View attachment 1600497View attachment 1600498

Looking great.
A lot of good work ahead of you. 500 plus is good amount.

Ride this gravy train as long as you can.

Here in Michigan we are in kind of a decline in some aspects... One of our largest cannabis producers has just went belly up. Skymint , a Green peaks company or used to be? I'm not sure their names right now? As it may have changed again.

So we went recreational about 3 years ago. We were all doing fine at that time.
An ounce at the dispensary of top shelf AAA weed was going for about $550.00 a little bit less a little bit more depending on the dispensary about 10 years ago... Now mid to top shelf is selling for less than $100.00 give or take a little.
Wholesale right now you can get a pound of quality smoke cured ready to go for retail packaging for under $1.200.00. that's a BIG ouch right now.
Green peaks, Skymint is on the hook for $127 million from Canadian investors.
They have filed bankruptcy last week. There's no federally insured anything for these loans that this company took out from these investors...:shrug: Basically they don't have any money at all. And what we heard last Thursday is that they're putting everything up for auction and Skymint is going down.:face:
I'm sure we'll see other companies heading this way. As here in my area we had 90 dispensaries in a 10 Mile square area. In 2014. Now there's less than 30. And it's very hard to gather up a license. Because it's a lot of money that's involved in getting the start up licensing from the state city, county, and municipalities that be.

But your looking great for a good start and I wish you much luck.:bump:

So anyways ride this gravy train while you can. Cuz it seems like it's ever-changing. The landscape is always changing and different depending on how the politicians and big Corp are wanting this industry to go.

One last word of advice,
Buy precious metals with your profits. Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium... Stray away from digital currency as much as you can... As it will hem you up eventually... Here in the states we got an extra 87,000 IRS agents...they aren't going to be whistling Dixie...:confused1:

:bump: :vibes::cheers::pass:

Last edited:
Back