Need advice more than ever.......

Reaction score
Hi guys im on my first grow here and had a few problem on the the way
My girls have exactly 5 week today.In another post this month i was told to continue to give them late veg nutes to help them grow(they were around 6 inch 10 day ago)
After doing this they are now at 13-14 inch (witch is still small imo) Now for the last week they started to bloom from what i seen.

Now what i wonder is do i continue for a week with the late veg so they can grow a bit more hopefully(seem the regular hieght is 3 to 4 feet for that weeding cake auto)
or do i go with early bloom right now ?

Im confused lol hope you can help

PS: i use general hydro 3 bottle Flora bloom and grow
Il send photo of what they look like now in a few minute via the phone

thx for your time guys and girls

First 2 photo is before and after 11 day of late veg bites.
Last 2 is to try to show you where they are at.

Attachments

• received_3020995944796730.jpeg
    received_3020995944796730.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 50
  • received_2905988816398188.jpeg
    received_2905988816398188.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 51
  • received_645965639712804.jpeg
    received_645965639712804.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 50
  • received_555881729104726.jpeg
    received_555881729104726.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 50
That's about a normal size plant for those pots. When they go in to flowering they will stretch so there's that :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work mate :toke:

That's about a normal size plant for those pots. When they go in to flowering they will stretch so there's that :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work mate :toke:
That's not normal size for those pots tbh. I don't know too much about outdoor growing but in doors, its a different story

They do look smallish to me but I haven't grown a ton of autos. Were they in little pots before going into those maybe?

About feed I just posted the following to another guy using the same nutes and I suggest you feed like this . . .

" High N, (veg), feed can retard the onset of flower too so maybe feed Lucas Formula style to reduce the N but still get great growth and heavy flowering. Easy-peasy. Just drop the Grow and feed half as much Micro as you do Bloom. That's a ratio of 0-1-2, (GMB). I feed that way after the stretch with all my plants using AN 3-part. "

Mine started flowering about that size tho and the 3 Mazarilla auto fems are 28" for the tallest and upwards growth is slowing from over an inch a day up to a week ago. Still gaining but maybe a half inch/day now. Buds are marble sized and there's a shit-ton of them on all.

The two big dark green ones are the Mazarilla by Urban Legends and I'm f'n impressed as hell with them so far. Tried smoking some of the sugar coated pre-flowers I plucked off one of them yesterday and gave me that happy buzz and the shit-eatin' grin I was hoping for from the Mazar part. Best medicine ever for my chronic depression. It's a cross of Mazar auto with GG#4 auto and is shaping up to have big gooey buds around the first week of Sept I'm hoping. Sprouted June 8th. The one on the left is 28" tall today.

PotPatch2907.JPG

Just checked her height and took a flash pic. 29.25" now so still growing taller pretty good. A good inch over yesterday yet.

MazA3007a.JPG

These are all growing about 95% organic with compost and various other inputs mixed into the soil which is about 40% or so Promix HP as it's base. Have only watered once since they got started in there and we haven't had enough rain for the last month to barely wet the top of the soil. One short thundershower is it in over a month and we got the heat dome going again tho not as bad yet but supposed to be worse over the weekend. They freakin' love it! :)

:peace:

Whos thread is this? Im confused... :shrug:

Hi guys im on my first grow here and had a few problem on the the way
My girls have exactly 5 week today.In another post this month i was told to continue to give them late veg nutes to help them grow(they were around 6 inch 10 day ago)
After doing this they are now at 13-14 inch (witch is still small imo) Now for the last week they started to bloom from what i seen.

Now what i wonder is do i continue for a week with the late veg so they can grow a bit more hopefully(seem the regular hieght is 3 to 4 feet for that weeding cake auto)
or do i go with early bloom right now ?

Im confused lol hope you can help

PS: i use general hydro 3 bottle Flora bloom and grow
Il send photo of what they look like now in a few minute via the phone

thx for your time guys and girls

What soil are you growing in?

Tbh i have never noticed any difference with feeding veg or bloom nutrients no matter what the phase. Using veg nutrients in attempt to keep the plant from flowering won't work. A plant takes up NPK its entire life.

Even in flower it will still use nitrogen, just no where near as much as it does in veg phase. In flower it demands more PK and less N.

I use Advanced Nutrients Sensi Coco Bloom and my plants veg for 4-6 weeks themselves. These are autoflowers btw.

Its just all about genetics, your environment, stress factors and so on.

However, this is from my experience growing autos. I have had three autos flower on me less than three weeks in... and that happened due to the stress I had induced.

So what I am saying is... if plants remain very small its usually caused by the grower. Their choice of medium, nutrients, training techniques and environment.

Using more nitrogen based feeds won't help you right now because its essentially started its flowering period and after 3 weeks of flower phase it will no longer concentrate of vegetative growth, it will use its energy into developing buds on the bud sites that were created during the veg period

20210727_210221-01.jpeg

Last edited:
They do look smallish to me but I haven't grown a ton of autos. Were they in little pots before going into those maybe?

About feed I just posted the following to another guy using the same nutes and I suggest you feed like this . . .

" High N, (veg), feed can retard the onset of flower too so maybe feed Lucas Formula style to reduce the N but still get great growth and heavy flowering. Easy-peasy. Just drop the Grow and feed half as much Micro as you do Bloom. That's a ratio of 0-1-2, (GMB). I feed that way after the stretch with all my plants using AN 3-part. "

Mine started flowering about that size tho and the 3 Mazarilla auto fems are 28" for the tallest and upwards growth is slowing from over an inch a day up to a week ago. Still gaining but maybe a half inch/day now. Buds are marble sized and there's a shit-ton of them on all.

The two big dark green ones are the Mazarilla by Urban Legends and I'm f'n impressed as hell with them so far. Tried smoking some of the sugar coated pre-flowers I plucked off one of them yesterday and gave me that happy buzz and the shit-eatin' grin I was hoping for from the Mazar part. Best medicine ever for my chronic depression. It's a cross of Mazar auto with GG#4 auto and is shaping up to have big gooey buds around the first week of Sept I'm hoping. Sprouted June 8th. The one on the left is 28" tall today.

View attachment 1349876

Just checked her height and took a flash pic. 29.25" now so still growing taller pretty good. A good inch over yesterday yet.

View attachment 1349884

These are all growing about 95% organic with compost and various other inputs mixed into the soil which is about 40% or so Promix HP as it's base. Have only watered once since they got started in there and we haven't had enough rain for the last month to barely wet the top of the soil. One short thundershower is it in over a month and we got the heat dome going again tho not as bad yet but supposed to be worse over the weekend. They freakin' love it! :)

:peace:
They had a tough start and got stretchy the first few day cause my Amazon led grow light took 5 day to get where am at.

They went outside after 2 week and I believe the light was a bit to high when they were inside.

Over here they get 13 hours of direct sunlight
But.on rainy day they get even less and I try to put them under the table so they don't get to much rain

Back