Nelson, R.I.P.

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
OG Kush, Deep Cheese, Key Lime
It's with a sad and heavy heart that I must announce that we lost our dear friend Nelson yesterday. I've know Nelson for over 3 years on line, going back to our time together on The Marijuana Forum. He could be a cantankerous old fart sometimes and we had our share of disagreements. But in the end, our friendship always brought us back together. I will miss my friend but take comfort in knowing that he is in a better place. Rest in peace my friend.

Here is the message that I received from his wife:

Dear Muddy - It is with an unbelievably heavy heart that I have to tell you that we lost Nelson yesterday afternoon. It was just too much, even for our indestructible miracle man, to come back from, after 24 hours of surgery. My heart is breaking. I'm glad he found so much camaraderie, generosity of spirit and good feelings with you guys. Except for the last four weeks of his life, which were grueling, he died a very happy man. You guys and gals contributed a lot to that. And I thank you for it, from the bottom of my broken heart.

Good by my friend
Nelson your contribution in the world made it a better place for the one's fortunate enough to have crossed path w/ you
People will rember you fondly and that's all we can really stirve for in the end

I hoped this was going to be a dif post when i saw the + on this name:(

so sorry for your loss mrs. n . goodbye nelson you will be rubbing elbow's with jimi again.

Rip Nelson! My condolences to mrs Nelson! Smoke one for a fallen comrade!

R.I.P. my good friend!...good vibes and positive karma cloud sent for Mrs. Nelson..:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:..:group:

I shed a tear for you today my friend,may you rest in piece,you will be missed greatly.:pass:

Really sorry to hear this, Nelson was one of the first to welcome me to the site when I was a member. I felt that I had to re register to say how sorry I am to hear this

Rip Sir

Villain

Back