Nelson, R.I.P.

R.I.P Nelson my friend, you will be missed... Heart felt condolences to your family.....

May you rest in peace my friend :hug:Sending a huge karma cloud out to you and your family as AFN has lost a brother :group:

Last edited:
RIP Nelson. May you run through fields of heavenly canna. You may be gone but not forgotten. My condolences to Mrs. Nelson.

Take care Nelson .You will be missed ,
1118_317919224991795_1315000827_n.jpg
:peace: too you my friend

Tears are flowing hard right now :( iv only known Nelson a very short time but as others have said he was the first one (amongst many more) to make me feel really welcomed here...he was the one who exposed AFN for what we truly are... A community of people with a common love for a plant and for others... His warmth and good deed he did for smashed really touched my heart and made me call AFN home...
May your spirit soar Nelson! Have a sesh with some of the greats for me (Lennon, hendrix, Jesus, Einstein, mr. Jobs) I know heaven is a better place with you back home.... Till we meet again my friend...
Yoda :( :( :(

It was always going to be a Big ask to come through so much surgery but after knowing him and his spirit he made me believe it was possible.

I'm going to miss his big Heart...but his fighting spirit will always stay with me.

So Sorry for Mrs N and the Family...my condolences.

I'm Glad I met you Bud..you made me Laugh out Loud with your irrascable sense of Humor.

I'm gonna miss you...

It's with a sad and heavy heart that I must announce that we lost our dear friend Nelson yesterday. I've know Nelson for over 3 years on line, going back to our time together on The Marijuana Forum. He could be a cantankerous old fart sometimes and we had our share of disagreements. But in the end, our friendship always brought us back together. I will miss my friend but take comfort in knowing that he is in a better place. Rest in peace my friend.

Here is the message that I received from his wife:
Dear Muddy - It is with an unbelievably heavy heart that I have to tell you that we lost Nelson yesterday afternoon. It was just too much, even for our indestructible miracle man, to come back from, after 24 hours of surgery. My heart is breaking. I'm glad he found so much camaraderie, generosity of spirit and good feelings with you guys. Except for the last four weeks of his life, which were grueling, he died a very happy man. You guys and gals contributed a lot to that. And I thank you for it, from the bottom of my broken heart.

It seems like only yesterday he showd upon the the Mj forum doesn't it :)
man the good times fly by don't they

MY new Skunnky smurf OldmanIndyskunnk auto i've been finishing is going to be called simply Nelson from now on for you my friend:toke::toke::toke:

A big AFN :hug: for all... Rest easy brother..:peace:

Rip nelson. Thoughts and prays are with family and friends.

Rest in peace brother, you will be missed :group:
Condolences to the family :peace:

Back