Never smoked an auto bud before

Sorry guys, I just want to respond again. Mostly because I can’t help myself. But there is people in here slaughtering autos, saying they don’t enjoy the smoke, this, that and other bullshit that is untrue. Yes everyone has their opinions and everyone feels they are right in what they say. But I want to respond to all the hate autos are getting.

Now I know with photoperiods there is so many more benefits over autos. Extending veg time, flipping to flower when you want that way you can prepare your canopy, more exotic strains, easily cloned, etc etc.

But I want to put the bullshit aside with “autos are shit”, “autos aren’t as potent”, “autos don’t taste as good”, “autos don’t smell as good”, “autos don’t get me high”, “autos don’t yield good”. So much hate but yet half of the people who say these things aren’t even experienced enough to do a good comparision of any of the questions they bring up, or they haven’t even smoked autos. I yield 5-6oz per plant in a tiny space minimum now, that’s a pretty good yield. If I had a bigger space I reckon I can pull off 10-12oz autos in coco alone. So yield bullshit is out the window. Too many people grow shitty small plants because they aren’t experienced enough. Once you become very experienced with autos, you are pretty much a master of photos

I have grown many autos now, and I can easily smoke 5-6g of weed a day at minimum. I smoke daily... meaning my tolerance should be real high. I have smoked so much “street weed” and compared to my own auto weed that I have grown. My first two auto grows weren’t great from lack of experience and I didn’t enjoy the weed so much. Yes that’s true, but what I’m trying to say is If you haven’t grown autos, or grown very little, then don’t make a one sided narrow minded assumption that they are shit just because you grew shit weed. It’s your job as a grower to grow the best weed you can. Non of my autos at the start got me crazy high. It wasn’t until my third auto grow I started to get high from the weed I grew. The reason for that is genetics and my experience as a grower got better. I can’t even count which grow number I am currently on, but all I know is that my “shit auto weed” has got me crazy high compared to any street weed that I have bought and were photoperiods. Now I’m not an egotistical fuck. I shit on my own work constant and I put myself down. I have done this lots of times... but no more after comparing each grow I do to photoperiod buds I have sourced from many different people. My last three grows have been by far better than any shit I’ve smoked that were photoperiods. Any time I buy weed I can easily tell if it’s been grown to it’s full potential, cut down far too early, dried too fast, not cured, etc. Every single time no ones weed is ripe enough and if it is, it lacks on the drying stage or curing stage. People are growing shit weed especially autos because they don’t have the experience to know exactly when the plant has reached its full potential, or they fuck up the drying phase. It’s all down to the grower and the genetics. Not down to autos being shit compared to photos.

It wouldn't surprise me if some commercial growers are using autos.

For a commercial grower its yield per area vs time for dollars, plus autos seem to have quite a bit of disease and temperature tolerance.

It wouldn't surprise me if some commercial growers are using autos.

For a commercial grower its yield per area vs time for dollars, plus autos seem to have quite a bit of disease and temperature tolerance.
There are autos in commercial grows. Plenty in dispensaries some is labeled auto and most probably isn’t. I’m gonna have to do a few autos with my photos next run. I have ran autos in a while but Rocbud and Mephisto were just as good as any photo I’ve ran.

There are autos in commercial grows. Plenty in dispensaries some is labeled auto and most probably isn’t. I’m gonna have to do a few autos with my photos next run. I have ran autos in a while but Rocbud and Mephisto were just as good as any photo I’ve ran.
Fastbuds has done me proud. I’ve been hoping to find rocbud beans somehow but no luck so far. Mephisto is good too. I’ve got a Mephisto 3Wok and Jammy Dodgers going rn

Fastbuds has done me proud. I’ve been hoping to find rocbud beans somehow but no luck so far. Mephisto is good too. I’ve got a Mephisto 3Wok and Jammy Dodgers going rn
@derek420colorado used some of rocs gear to start his own beam company caled
Dream beans. They’re regs and sold at multiverse. Rocs gear is also sold at multiverse.

Here is my problem with autos. I'm impatient. Breeder says 60-70 days, and I want to harvest. I think I see amber, but I end up with heart palpitating, racy shit. I'll be the first one here to say, NOT as good as dispensary-high wise. Flavor and taste, yes. And I live in a non humid desert so my drying/curing process is severally compromised.

But after the 1st couple grows, and advice from this forum..... 11,12 even 15 weeks, it's done when it's done.... equal to or better than what is sold in dispensaries locally.

But don't expect a netflix and chill high at 70days.

But then.... your growing environment may be different than mine...

oh shit....

Sorry guys, I just want to respond again. Mostly because I can’t help myself. But there is people in here slaughtering autos, saying they don’t enjoy the smoke, this, that and other bullshit that is untrue. Yes everyone has their opinions and everyone feels they are right in what they say. But I want to respond to all the hate autos are getting.

Now I know with photoperiods there is so many more benefits over autos. Extending veg time, flipping to flower when you want that way you can prepare your canopy, more exotic strains, easily cloned, etc etc.

But I want to put the bullshit aside with “autos are shit”, “autos aren’t as potent”, “autos don’t taste as good”, “autos don’t smell as good”, “autos don’t get me high”, “autos don’t yield good”. So much hate but yet half of the people who say these things aren’t even experienced enough to do a good comparision of any of the questions they bring up, or they haven’t even smoked autos. I yield 5-6oz per plant in a tiny space minimum now, that’s a pretty good yield. If I had a bigger space I reckon I can pull off 10-12oz autos in coco alone. So yield bullshit is out the window. Too many people grow shitty small plants because they aren’t experienced enough. Once you become very experienced with autos, you are pretty much a master of photos

I have grown many autos now, and I can easily smoke 5-6g of weed a day at minimum. I smoke daily... meaning my tolerance should be real high. I have smoked so much “street weed” and compared to my own auto weed that I have grown. My first two auto grows weren’t great from lack of experience and I didn’t enjoy the weed so much. Yes that’s true, but what I’m trying to say is If you haven’t grown autos, or grown very little, then don’t make a one sided narrow minded assumption that they are shit just because you grew shit weed. It’s your job as a grower to grow the best weed you can. Non of my autos at the start got me crazy high. It wasn’t until my third auto grow I started to get high from the weed I grew. The reason for that is genetics and my experience as a grower got better. I can’t even count which grow number I am currently on, but all I know is that my “shit auto weed” has got me crazy high compared to any street weed that I have bought and were photoperiods. Now I’m not an egotistical fuck. I shit on my own work constant and I put myself down. I have done this lots of times... but no more after comparing each grow I do to photoperiod buds I have sourced from many different people. My last three grows have been by far better than any shit I’ve smoked that were photoperiods. Any time I buy weed I can easily tell if it’s been grown to it’s full potential, cut down far too early, dried too fast, not cured, etc. Every single time no ones weed is ripe enough and if it is, it lacks on the drying stage or curing stage. People are growing shit weed especially autos because they don’t have the experience to know exactly when the plant has reached its full potential, or they fuck up the drying phase. It’s all down to the grower and the genetics. Not down to autos being shit compared to photos.
I will not argue with this. I think most people that hate on autos think its just like a photo, with no photoperiod change....thats not true...at all. Either that or like I did, harvested too early. Comes down to a lack of experience with autos I think. Theres extremely slow flowering autos, fast flowering, ones that stay short and some that still need a minor decrease in photoperiod to trigger flower. So really it all depends on the experience of the grower

Its impossible for my autos to finish in the breeders timeline. Mine remain in flower for 9 weeks minimum, and they veg anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 weeks. I’ve always found the breeders estimated time to be insanely crazy. I have no idea how anyone can finish them in 70 days when you gotta let them flower for 8 weeks alone. I’ve seen people do it, but they just flower super quick like week 3 of veg

I have shared some of my last mephisto grow(3BOG) with a few friends who were vehement anti auto,,,,they are now converts, saying what I gave them was better than what they could buy....... As far as grow times go, I don't go by breeders times, I let the plants do their own thing on their own time line.

Back