Dutch Passion NEW DUTCH PASSION STRAINS AUTOS/PHOTOS 2019

DP Auto night queen is the second strongest auto I've grown and the photo version is probably the strongest thing ever smoked.

I would go along with that, my mate tee, his favorite is NQ auto........

There is one in the gene bank from South America............ that is for sure the most potent i have ever smoked, and remains so. For me only for Friday nights !!.......Alberto's F16, 100% pure primordial, primeval sativa, 28% plus on the chromo........ "DesFran" (Fem) just been auto'ed, i got that running at the moment.......... all have shown up as "Oaxaca Punto" Phenotypes...............

"Desfrán is the result of crossing Destroyer with Destroyer, she was originally a 3-way crossing of Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai"................... now i dont get more mental than that 4 lanr genetic re combination !! best to all, ALR

I would go along with that, my mate tee, his favorite is NQ auto........

There is one in the gene bank from South America............ that is for sure the most potent i have ever smoked, and remains so. For me only for Friday nights !!.......Alberto's F16, 100% pure primordial, primeval sativa, 28% plus on the chromo........ "DesFran" (Fem) just been auto'ed, i got that running at the moment.......... all have shown up as "Oaxaca Punto" Phenotypes...............

"Desfrán is the result of crossing Destroyer with Destroyer, she was originally a 3-way crossing of Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai"................... now i dont get more mental than that 4 lanr genetic re combination !! best to all, ALR
have you started a journal id like to see how that desFran does only seen one other mention trying it

id like to see how that DesFran does only seen one other mention trying it

I have got 4 DF's (Auto) @wk6 at the mo................ i will fire up a thread, and plop a link in, here are just a few of the accalaids the DF has been awarded, "So Far"..... ALR

2009 Copa Del Plata 1st Outdoor Iván
2011 Masters Córdoba 1st Outdoor Harson
2011 Masters Córdoba 2nd Outdoor Chirry
2011 Copa del Mar Champion Alberto
2012 Copa Río de Janeiro Most Potency Alberto
2012 Copa Río de Janeiro Most Flavor Alberto
2012 Copa Cannabiscafé Most Potency Mr Cultivo
2013 Copa Del Plata 2nd indoor Alberto
2014 Copa C.A.B.A. 2nd indoor Lio

Back