Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
i was just having a look at the dutch passion site and had a nice surprize when i seen 3 new strains and one new auto coming for 2019 heres the info copyed from the DP website

Auto Lemon Zkittle®
icn_product_usa.png

Autoflower
icn-fem.gif

Feminized cannabis seeds
icn-life.gif

12 weeks
icn-opbrengst.gif

XXL
icn-thc.gif

21 %
icn_sativa.gif

Sativa Dominant

This product is out of stock and can't be ordered at this moment

Cannabis seeds are illegal to germinate in many countries. They are intended for preservation for collectors and as souvenirs. Read more
Product infomation
Auto Lemon Zkittle is a feminized autoflowering hybrid made from some of the best USA west-coast genetics. Zkittlez genetics are famous in USA dispensaries for 20%+ THC levels.

She was made into an autoflowering form together with the heavy yielding Las Vegas Lemon Skunk. With two exceptional parents, Auto Lemon Zkittle also retains the THC rich result. Yields are heavy and the skunk genetics ensure this is easy and undemanding to grow.

You can expect a rich and appealing fruity/skunky aroma, a sour citrus taste and a really powerful long lasting euphoric high. This is a variety that suits the grower looking for the latest and greatest USA genetics with guaranteed potency and an uncomplicated growing experience. Indoors she takes around 75 days from seed to harvest under 20 hours of daily light. Occasional heavy yielding phenotypes can take an extra week or two. Outdoors this variety takes around 100 days from seed to harvest.

Meringue ®
icn_product_usa.png

Feminized
icn-bloei.gif

8.0 weeks
icn-fem.gif

Feminized cannabis seeds
icn-opbrengst.gif

XL
icn-thc.gif

19 %
icn_indicasativa.gif

Indica/Sativa

Cannabis seeds are illegal to germinate in many countries. They are intended for preservation for collectors and as souvenirs. Read more
Product infomation
Sweet, sweeter, sweetest. As cannabis enthusiasts often have a sweet tooth, the sweeter smelling and tasting strains gained huge popularity in the last decade. The cross we made between Wedding Cake and an Animal Cookies elite clone came out just the way we wanted and really hits the (sweet) spot.

This indica dominant THC rich hybrid feminized seed variety has a very large sativa-like main bloom along with a smooth smoke and a sweet aftertaste on the exhale. She has numerous side branches which grow heavily with resin crusted blooms full of compact buds. A euphoric high is accompanied by a rising, powerful sense of well being and relaxation.

The blissfully enjoyable effects last for a good 3 hours. When you consume a large amount in a short period of time you will be aware of a powerful, and deeply enjoyable, couch-lock body stone. When growing this strain indoors, consider UVB light supplementation during the last few weeks if possible and notice how the trichome production goes into overdrive.

HiFi 4G®
icn_product_usa.png

Feminized
icn-bloei.gif

8.0 weeks
icn-fem.gif

Feminized cannabis seeds
icn-opbrengst.gif

XL
icn-thc.gif

20 %
icn_indicasativa.gif

Indica/Sativa

Product infomation
At Dutch Passion we aim to keep up with the latest genetics, and our North American network have supplied a real high fidelity offering. The result of our latest project is HiFi 4G, it involves some great genetics from WiFi OG and our prize winning resin-drenched Glueberry OG.

This strain is perfect for relaxation, especially listening to music. HiFi 4G seems to amplify appreciation and enjoyment of music. Your Hi-Fi system comes alive, sounds seem richer, deeper and sharper as if you were next to the musician that made the music.

This THC rich feminized seed variety combines a creative feel-good high with top quality mental anaesthesia. Harvests are easy with this uncomplicated variety, she is simple to grow under a wide range of grow conditions. A great terpene profile, vigorous growth and a thick coat of glistening trichomes, makes this XL yielding plant perfect for concentrate producers and extractions.

Mokum’s Tulip®
icn_product_classics.png

Feminized
icn-bloei.gif

8.0 weeks
icn-fem.gif

Feminized cannabis seeds
icn-opbrengst.gif

XXL
icn-thc.gif

22 %
icn_indicasativa.gif

Indica/Sativa

Product infomation
Dutch Passion's Head of Genetics came across a very special pheno of Gelato on one of his travels. The plant had an amazing candy smell and some beautiful blue tones in the leaves. The sparkling buds were rock hard, the Head of Genetics was amazed by the rich taste which was exactly the same as the deliciously sweet and appealing aroma of the buds on the plant. He knew that this exceptional individual would be outstanding base material for another elite Dutch Passion cross.

This Gelato pheno arrived in “Mokum” (the old Hebrew/Yiddish word for Amsterdam) and was crossed with a vigorous Sherbet individual that also leans to the sweet side of the Cookie family.The Sherbet had a terpene-rich aroma, heavy yields and a particularly powerful effect.

Amsterdam became famous for tulips back in the day and the smell of this new creation reminded us of a very sweet smelling red tulip. The name “Mokum's Tulip” quickly came to mind.This XXL yielding strain is a must for your empty cookie jar

pretty excited about these new photoperiods mokums tulip and meringue up first i think then some hifi i grew the the lemon zkittles photo this year and really liked it so im sure it will be a very popular auto

I've just ordered some Auto Zkittles, and have you seen the price of the Auto Critical Orange Punch?? 4 euros a seed?? I thought it must be a typo, so I've just ordered 7 for 30 euros before it changes. 4 euro a seed, you can't beat those prices

I've just ordered some Auto Zkittles, and have you seen the price of the Auto Critical Orange Punch?? 4 euros a seed?? I thought it must be a typo, so I've just ordered 7 for 30 euros before it changes. 4 euro a seed, you can't beat those prices
good choices ribbz grew the photo zkittles was very nice smoke good yielder also so id say the auto will be the same good bit of satia i her could be 100 days plus also seen a few nice orange punchs now have my buddy trying out the photo period

Love me some dutchpassion gear like. That zkittles is meant to be awesome! Guy I trust on here grew grew the photo last year n said it was fuckin tremendous.
I've got one of their auto glueberry there that I'm saving for a special occasion and lots of Seedstockers gear so probably a few more that I'm unaware of.
Lovely smoke that glueberry though. Really smells of blueberries once it's cured, wicked stone too.
DP Auto night queen is the second strongest auto I've grown and the photo version is probably the strongest thing ever smoked. Was pretty much seeing purple trails everywhere and couldn't walk straight to save my life after that one. Nearly hit a whitey for the first time in 10 years. Dutch passion got some face melting strains on the menu. It's nice that they're all rediculously massive too lol.

Back