Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: C-rooster

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? How are we doing on shipping? More specifically to states that would appreciate it the least? Id like to be a customer but cant afford the bad. My place will probably legalize when the dinosaurs come back... Thoughts? Advise? Words of encouragement? Missing Cookies last week were sounding awesome. I hear and see amazing things but absolutely see no light in my tunnel.

User name: C-rooster

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? How are we doing on shipping? More specifically to states that would appreciate it the least? Id like to be a customer but cant afford the bad. My place will probably legalize when the dinosaurs come back... Thoughts? Advise? Words of encouragement? Missing Cookies last week were sounding awesome. I hear and see amazing things but absolutely see no light in my tunnel.

Shipping seeds in the US has never been easier / safer. The FDA clarified their guidelines on seeds earlier this year and they do not consider seeds to be illegal. We also ship with a certificate showing that the seeds contain no THC, ensuring we are following the updated guidelines.

User name: oddjob

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello,

I recently bought a 3 pak of Double Grape that actually contained 4 seeds from Hembra Genetics, unfortunately only 1 out of the 4 popped. I'm thinking these weren't fresh seeds? The way I can tell is usually the seed will only start to split and show a bit of white but never throw out a tap root. When a seed is healthy and viable once you start to see the split happen the tap root bursts through rather quickly.

None the less, very disappointing and now I don't even want to add the 3 pak of the Sour Stomper to my grow at a later date.

Erich

User name: Statgator

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello,

I've been buying your seeds for a long time and I have been exclusively growing Mephisto now for 5 years. The last seed order that I purchased from you guys was unfortunately for me a complete flop. I feel like I must have gotten bad seeds. The two genetics I'm speaking about from that order are Pink Panama and Super Orange Haze. Which is all I believe was on that order.

I have done two runs with those seeds (both genetics) and gotten un-useable product in all attempts. The sour orange haze has such an off putting taste and smell that it ruined a batch of trim because I mixed it in. I could never get the pink panama to do anything and it produced smoke for me with not much power even taking it to 84 days.

This is not my normal experience with your seeds. I have grown so much of your catalog at this point that I've likely grown 40% of your catalog. In many cases I'm on my 4-5th (7 seed) pack of specific seeds like Ripley, Triangle Vs Alien, Skywalker, Sky Stomper and Norther Cheese Haze.

Is there anything that you can do for me?

I'm currently on your website and I want to order 14 seeds of Walter White, 7 seeds of Sky Stomper 2.0 and I was coming to check if your have Sour Blues. But I didn't see that one available. If you can suggest a good available blue genetic please let me know that.

Thanks

Tom

P.S. I can take a picture of my mephisto seed bank to prove that I'm not trying to get something for free, it sits in a gallon sized ziploc bag. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back