Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: BigB6

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? I was wondering when will the seeds become available for purchase in the EU

User name: FreshRonin

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello meph!

im writing because I’m curious about some alien x triangle. I was part of the original test but on grass city. I really would like to see it around once again. Maybe in a drop sooner or later?…?

Another AVT restock is in the works. Should be Q1 2022

User name: Hashsloth

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Hello

I'm wondering if you have had any reports of your sour crack strain turning hermie???

I ordered some a few months ago and planted 2,
1 turned into a hermie. I always grow my plants the same way basically and have never had a hermie before.

Thanks

User name: Zardgreaux

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Any idea on Canna-Cheese 1-1 release? I need a daily use medicine and would like to try something different than my usual Fastbuds CBD Crack 1-1.

Thanks,
Zardgreaux

User name: Tosastonerboy

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? My purple nuggets never sprouted it’s the only seats I ever got from you guys that didn’t and I’m very disappointed

User name: Zardgreaux

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? Any idea on Canna-Cheese 1-1 release? I need a daily use medicine and would like to try something different than my usual Fastbuds CBD Crack 1-1.

Thanks,
Zardgreaux

Its in reproduction right now, so should see it this summer. US has 24 carat this week which is a great medical strain.

User name: I am the walrus

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? As a U.K. customer and a long term one at that I’m really disappointed in the way you seem to be ignoring the U.K. with all your marketing and sales …. I know you’ve had troubles but it’s a shame that the U.K. boys that went to Spain to make the best seeds they can have seemingly turned their backs on us

User name: I am the walrus

How can Mephisto Genetics help you? As a U.K. customer and a long term one at that I’m really disappointed in the way you seem to be ignoring the U.K. with all your marketing and sales …. I know you’ve had troubles but it’s a shame that the U.K. boys that went to Spain to make the best seeds they can have seemingly turned their backs on us

@I am the walrus
I am not sure what you mean friend. Our UK store is open almost every Monday. Make sure you sign up for the newsletter, it goes out every Friday with a detailed list of the strains available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back