Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto website!

Hey! Can someone good with graphics photoshop a Mephisto tshirt onto my Groot avatar?

Possibly was my fault, I uploaded a 15mb image by accident so
even when compressed it was 2.5mb,

there may still be an issue with slow hosting but if people could report back on site speed it would be much appreciated ,

cheers!

Getting 12 sec load times now, so not bad. Its the mix pack photo that is taking the most time now 4 sec is used on loading that.

It's going super slow for me, sorry bro. It might be by connection though. After a bit I was spinning my tablet trying to slow the dog down hahaha!

Slow for me....it almost seems like loading up the spinning dog is what's taxing it....because it takes
a while for the dog head to appear and then once it does, its first rotations are very stuttered then it
starts going a little better and appearing to spin as opposed to seeming like it's just presenting the
dog in different positions.

it was horribly slow yesterday. Today I get: Internal Server Error...

But thats ok, Mitch to care of my order for me, thank you so much Mitch! Got an auto Elite Mix and a Walter White coming!! :drool:

yea theres something weird going on today. its never been this slow.like extremely slow. took 3 minutes just to get to the website, and an extra 2 minutes to load up the shop. compared to the usual slow 10-20sec it took before.

Back